Scenario 11

Imogen and Betty have been best friends since kindergarten. Then and in primary school, they had a playdate every Saturday. They were also happy when they found out about attending the same secondary school. However,  it was only to the fact they were put into different classes. Betty has done very well in adapting and settling into the new school environment as well as clicking on with her new class where she has made many friends, whereas Imogen was really struggling with the change and new environment. She found it hard adjusting to her class and seemed to not been able to make friends. After being at secondary school, things have gone down hill for Imogen where although she has seen Betty around, she only sees her around other people, she does not hear from Betty much nor have met up on Saturdays. One day, Imogen did hear from her but to only find out that on Saturday her new friends will be coming over to her house. Imogen pretended to feel happy for Betty, but it made her feel worse where she feels that Betty is ditching her and is worried they are drifting apart, having a feeling their friendship may come to an end. 

Do you think Betty is ditching Imogen? What can Imogen do to solve this? 

Roleplay: 2+ people