'all cuz i happen to have some brain'

"no thanks! i just ate."

massive tw for eating disorder

(a book where pv refuses to admit his ed)

-

hes always been a 'picky eater', at least, thats how he described his dislike for food.

sitting at the dinner table is boring, to say the least. watching everyone get energized for a new day makes him jealous,

jealous that they  can just eat. -

"hey pv, you gonna munch on something?" golden cheese sarcastically spoke, wiggling her eyebrows a bit. "no, i ate before you guys! im an early bird you know." he stated blankly, ignoring how his stomach cramped at the thought of any nutrients better than a few crackers and a small sandwich.

she nodded and then ate a few more portions, before cleaning her plate. the others soon followed her movements, while he just got up and stared.

---

everytime he ate something more than a small snack, he always felt bile rise up in his throat. excusing himself to the bathroom to puke out the food that his body had just rejected.

he wondered if they have suspicions on him for that, for throwing up then coming back perfectly fine?

have they ever even noticed?

he wouldnt be suprised, since he barely notices everyday he skips eating.

he doesnt realize all the times hes passed out from lack of food, blaming it on something else.

he doesnt notice the stares he gets everytime he blatantly lies about how much hes aten.

not once has he noticed that they've caught on.

---

pvn (pure vanilla note): half of this was written with squirrelflight co fronting so sorry about that.. nyways, hope yall have had a good day, weve been blurry for most of today but im here now