' binded '

" i wanna raise the money to invest in plastic surgery ,,

cw; pure vanilla is transgender (as are most of us) and he is grossed out by his female parts

-

he stared in the mirror, feeling across his chest to see those two bumps. he hated them so much. he tried so hard to hide them away so nobody would see them, but even if nobody notices them,

he always does in the end.

his friends didnt know about his binding, or him being trans in the first place. and he hoped to keep it that way.

-

he walked to his room, shutting the door and sitting on his bed. he felt like he was going to explode into tears. he couldnt mentally do this right now.

earlier;

' "hey pure vanilla! over here!" white lily shouted, pure vanilla, in his dazed state, almost didnt here the girl, only turning when he heard her approaching footsteps.

"what is it," he questioned, "do you need me to cover for you again?" he sneered, remembering how he had to previously get himself in trouble for her.

"what?! no! dont even dude!" she let out a laugh and playfully swatted pure vanillas chest.

well, the upper part.

this set off a frenzy in pure vanilla, eyes half wide glaring at white lily.

"are you okay?" she laughed, again. staring up at pure vanilla with the same half wide eyes, maybe to get a kick out of him.

he came back to his senses and fake laughed and crossed his arms.

but in his mind he was going to cry. '

-

so now here he is, crying in his room, wiping his face with his sleeve every so often, just not wanting to exist at that exact moment.

he heaved a sigh and decided it would be a good idea to get some dinner. all the others were probably exploring without him anyways, crawling back to him when they get hurt even the slightest.

just a slight tangent, he was on his period, after all.

-

pvn; pure vanilla here! this was rlly rushed but you knowwwww,,,,, havent gotten the chance to front because of school, a
headmates are always clogging front this time of year 0_0