The Bloody Beginning

[[TW: Abuse, Cussing]]

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Harriet opened her eyes and sat up, a reflex she learned from the experience that not waking up immediately  earned a beating. "FREAK! Get up!!" her banshee bitch of an aunt screeched. Harriet put on her ragged shoes and got out of the cupboard. God, she hated Dudley's old clothes she had to wear. 

[the gray shirt with the holes in it]

Harriet walked over to her whale whore of an uncle and asked emotionlessly "What will it be today...sir.?" He slapped her, and she was careful not to hiss in pain. "You know, the NORMAL." He made sure to emphasize 'normal' to make her as pissed as possible, just asking her to retaliate, to earn a punishment. However, Harriet was unfortunately used to this, this was the easiest to ignore. She gave him a nod and went to cook breakfast. 

Knock,

Knock,

Knock.

"Bitch, get the mail!" Vernon said through food. Harriet walked over and grabbed the mail.

"Bills......Marge is sick, that's good......bills..wait, that's for ME?!" She thought to herself. The was a letter addressed to Harriet Lillith Potter, Number 4 Privet Drive, The Cupboard Under the Stairs! "Bitch, what's TAKING so long??" Vernon boomed. Harriet flinched and tried to stuff the letter through the grate in her cupboard but failed. "WHAT IS THIS?! PETUNIA, COME HERE!" Vernon roared. The skeleton with skin walked in and saw the letter. She paled. Vernon got purple enough to make a beet jealous. He grabbed Harriet and dragged her down to the basement.

Vernon threw her on the ground and slammed the door. "You're in for it now, bitch! We put up with your freakishness, your abnormality for too long! I should've tried this a long time ago!!" He grabbed a bat and started hitting her with it as hard as he could. Harriet covered her mouth with her hands as not to scream, and willed herself not to cry. He kept hitting harder and she has several broken bones and uncountable bruises. With one swift, well aimed blow he cracked her ribcage, and then promptly stomped on her legs to add onto the medical bills. She fell unconscious.

Harriet woke and found she was lying on a cot, her injures wrapped up and treated. A woman with a medical mask on was hovering over her. "Are you okay, dearie?" the woman said, staring at what she could only hope were Harriet's eyes, for her bangs were too long for her eyes to be visible. "Absoutley not, but thank you for helping me, miss." the woman smiled a sad, but hopeful smile. "Now I'm going to heal those injuries for you, dear. This might hurt a little at first." She pulled out a long thin wooden stick. The woman pointed it at Harriet and said, "Episkey."

Harriet hissed but remained calm. "That didn't hurt that bad miss, thanks." She said and gave her a small smile, barely moving her lips upwards at all. She let the mysterious, seemingly magical item stray from her thoughts a little. It had been a while since she got a good night's sleep.........................