The Running Road

*Three Days Later* 

Harriet had been fed, watered clothed and treated during her time at St. Mungo's. She healed up nicely and was doing well enough to leave. Of course, the child needed someone to take care of her, and the nurses didn't want her to go. Harriet eventually just packed some provisions in a bag, then snuck while everyone was asleep and the guards weren't looking. She sent a note to the nurses, telling them that their patient was grateful and safe, for the time being, that is. 

She set off to the streets and set up in a little abandoned room. It was good enough, so she moved in. 

As you can see from the photo, it was probably used recently, maybe about 2 months since in was last occupied

As you can see from the photo, it was probably used recently, maybe about 2 months since in was last occupied. Harriet put her provisions aside and settled down. She took some of the pillows and the dusty sheets to make a bed on the floor and then laid down. She would need as much sleep as she can get to deal with tomorrow.

 {A/N}

Time to drop my Snicket style writing, sorry for not posting jack, my computer got broken. I got it fixed it though, and i finally updated! The art is not mine, it is by Lucas Henrique and is called Old Room.