Barn Noises

Requested by hailtothequeen28

I hope you like it. Thanks for the request.

18+

"Boy, you better shut the fuck up before I come over there and knock the shit out of you". Rip threatened Jimmy. Jimmy was talking about how bang able you were and Rip didnt take it kindly when some dick was talking about his girl.

"I bet she purrs when she cums". Jimmy taunted Rip. Rip gritted his teeth and drawed back his fist ready to strike. You came up behind him and grabbed his forearm, stopping him.

"What's going on"? You stood beside him squeezing his arm.

"Nothing". Rip growled.

"Then I think you should come to the barn with me. There's a horse that needs your attention. Let's go". You pulled him with you, saving Jimmy from a beating for now anyways.

Rip stomped into the barn looking around with a grumpy face. "Where's the horse"?

"Why do you let them get to you like that? Seriously, so what if he thinks I purr when I cum. Only you will know what truly goes on in the bedroom. Jimmy, cant tell a clit from a thumbtack. He's an idiot". You exclaimed, Rip chuckled.

"Alright. I get it. I shouldn't let them get to me but I just want to ring his neck".

"I know. But why dont you come ring my bell and you can deal with him later". You seductively say, grabbing Rips hand and taking him to the secluded area behind the hay bells.

"What are you doing"? Rip chuckled as you pushed him down on a stack of hay, climbing on him settling on his lap.

"I'm channeling that frustration and anger into something else. Something a little more productive". You unbuckle his belt and unzip his zipper.

"I'm sure, honey". Rip smirked as he lifted up so you could pull his pants down. You shimmied out of your shorts and straddled his waist. Grinding against his growing member.

"Are you complaining"? You pushed his boxer down and his hard member sprung free.

"No, ma'am". Rip licked his lips when you pulled your panties to the side and slid his cock through your slit. You so wet already so when you pushed Rips tip into your entrance it slid in nicely.

"Oh fuck". Rip moaned, his head going back into the straw. His hat tipped covering his face. He quickly jerked it off and laid it beside him.

"You like that, baby"? You asked rolling your hips, your hands resting on his chest.

"Fuck yes. Dont stop". You let out a chuckle. Rip gripped your hips moving with you as you started to bounce up and down.

"Oh shit". You squeezed your clothed breasts.

"Just like that, baby girl". Rip grunted. He sat up, his lips attached to your neck, sucking on your skin and leaving kisses.

Rip loved how you moved but he needed control, he wrapped on arm around your waist and flipped you on your back. His pace quickened. Much faster than yours.

"Oh fuck, baby. Oh fuck". You cried out as Rip drilled into you. The sound of skin on skin echoed throughout the barn, along with your cries and moans.

"I'm gonna cum". Rip mumbled against your neck.

"Me too, Rip, me too". You wrapped your legs around Rips waist and clenched around his cock as he exploded inside you. "Rip". Your orgasm  sending fireworks through your body. You clinged to Rip as you trembled.

"Holy shit". Rip panted, his forehead leaned on your chest.

"Still thinking about killing Jimmy"? You ask out of breath.

"No. I'm thinking if I'll still be able to work after this. God, I'm hot and tired". Rip chuckled, rolling of you. You laugh, snuggling up to him.

"Well it worked. You're not thinking about killing anyone".

"Do you think they heard us"? Rip gulped.

"If they did, they certainly know now that I do not purr when I cum. But I do scream your name".
You giggled as you got up and started to get dressed.

"Where you going"?

"To work. About a half hour late. You need to get back to work. I'll see you at home". You leaned down and kissed his lips. "Later baby". You blew him a kiss before disappearing.

Rip dressed quickly and headed back to work. The ranch hands were oddly doing their job when Rip walked past them.

"Oh Rip". Jimmy and Ryan mocked the noises they heard.

Rip huffed and balled up his fist. You were no where in sight so there was no stopping him now as he turned.

"Oh shit". Jimmy took off down towards the field and didnt stop. Rip chuckled and went on his way. Maybe having sex in the barn did have a calming effect on him.