Peer Pressure.

Sal, Larry, Ash, and Todd pulled up to the bar. Sal was asleep in the back of the car, as he didn't want to be in that car longer than he had to. So, why not pass some time?
"Hey man. Wake up!" Larry ruffled Sal's blue hair that was stuck to the leather seats fiercely.
Sal immediately jumped up and was stopped from tipping over by his seat belt. He looked around and realized they were at the bar. He took a quick sigh and opened the door. Waking up after a car ride is basically feeling of being drunk without drinking to him.

The gang walked into the doors of the bar and they were greeted with a skinny, blonde woman with a couple tattoos on her arm. She looked as if she was chewing bubble gum.
"Sorry. That blue-haired chick can't be in here. It's 21+" she snorted out laughter.
Sal froze.
"One, he's not a girl. Two, we are all 21." Larry spoke up as Ash and Todd listened.
"I'm gonna need all of your IDs." The waitress smacked her gum in her lips and reached out her hand.
Once she scanned everyone's IDs, she led them to a table on the bar.

Sal shook as soon as he sat down. She unbuckled the first belt of his prosthetic so he could breathe. At least a little.
"Hey, Sal." Ash spoke. "Y'know you can take that off. Right?"
Right. What a brilliant idea. Sal thought as he shot Ash a glare. He turned to face Larry and quickly took out his glass eye as it was starting to irritate him.
The bartender came up and asked for everyone's orders.
"What about you, bud?" The bartender asked Sal.
Sal looked up.
"No thanks. I'll pass." He said in a soft voice.
Everyone looked at Sal with distraught. What was he? Nuts? Going into a bar and not drinking anything?
"Suit yourself."

As the rest of them got their drinks, they basically chugged them. Sal drank his apple juice that he had packed.
"Are you sure, kid? Are you absolutely sure you don't want anything?" The bartender kept asking.
Sal shook his head.
"Come on. Live a little." Todd said in a raspy voice as he coughed.
Enough. Sal thought as he stood up and about feel off the bar stool.
"I'm using the restroom." He said, rushing past the restroom and to the back exit.
He sat down with his legs shaking. He felt like he was Jell-O. He felt like he was dying, really. Taking of his mask, Sal wiped the frustrated tears off his face and sniffed loudly.
"I didn't even wanna come in the first place. They know that I don't get into that stuff. They know. They know." He kicked a rock across the back parking lot.
He heard the door open behind him and saw Larry.
"Come on, man. We're leaving now. I noticed how upset you were. Sorry, man." Larry said, patting Sal's shoulder.
Sal stood up and sniffed as he put his prosthetic back on and followed Larry through the bar.
Never again did they take him to a bar with them.