How to Help People

One afternoon, a girl named Ran, a fair yet shiny skin with brown hair that is tied in a ponytail was taking her jog in the morning on her way home until she heard a cry from the park.

An old woman in gray hair wearing a white dress with red polka dots tries to get up to her clutches after tripping on a rock that causes her to fall on her butt. Luckily, she didn't have any broken bones, but still needed to stand up with her clutches. But had some difficulty.

Worried, looked around to see if anyone was around the park. Nobody was present. The park was empty, so she helped.

She did the old woman got her clutches.

"Thank you, " that's all the old woman says.

As the old woman walked away, she began jogging to go home. As she passed into the supermarket, she saw a lady in blonde hair wearing a tiger-like dress carrying heavy grocery bags. She was having difficulty carrying them all.

Ran helped...again.

"Um, miss?" she asked. "Mind if I carry those groceries for you?"

The lady looked happy and immediately agreed. Ran helped the lady carry all her groceries into her red car, putting the groceries in the car one by one.

Until they left behind nothing.

"Thank you, "said the lady.

So Ran continued to jog on her way home. Then she saw a house that was blue, not completely painted. The painter wearing a white, short-sleeve, collared shirt and a blue apron, and a black cap. He just painted less than half the house.

Feeling nervous, he muttered, "Tomorrow is the deadline and... I haven't completely painted the whole thing, what should I do?"

Feeling sorry for him so, decided to help...again and again.

Moving towards the painter, asking, "Um sir?"

"Y-yes?" He's surprised and looks at her.

"Mind if I help you to paint the house?"

The painter thought for a second. "Yes! Thank you!", he replied happily.

Helping the painter took an hour to fully paint, which is tiring but fulfilling. The house became fully blue.

Saying goodbye to the painter and going off, she became tired, so she walks. Later, after walking for a while, found a bench at the nearby playground to rest.

After ten minutes.

Getting up, about to leave, she suddenly heard a cry at the same time scream as well. A little girl around the age of seven, having black hair tied in pigtails, wearing a pink long-sleeve and reddish-pink skirt, is crying because she's stuck in the tree. The other children didn't know what to do as they simply stared at her. Ran heard a teacher calling the little girl's parents about their daughter. Unfortunately, they'd arrive thirty minutes later at their daughter's school.

"Oh dear, what am I going to do?", the teacher with brown, bob-cut hair wearing a faculty uniform, seems worried.

She's concerned about the little girl, crying, and screaming, being stuck in the tree. Also, the girl might fall. Trying to calm her down, however, doesn't work.

"Honey, don't cry, your parents will come soon..." she said unsuccessfully.

So, helped...again and again and again.

"Madam, ", she said. "I'll help her go down safely."

Astonished to see Ran out of nowhere, she questioned, "Miss, are you sure? You might fall and hurt yourself."