Chapter 7

Zenitsu POV

Ever since Rengoku-san died everyone is feeling down but Sumiko-chan took the blame. And sometimes she thinks about how she might just be useless. Even Inosuke cried his heart out. It probably just sucked a lot.

No matter how strong a person is, they feel pain and sad but we can't keep cowering forever. So we just strike our wounded hearts again and again then stand back up.

"Sumiko-chan! I got some buns so let's eat!" I said to her but..

"Sumiko-san isn't here!" Kiyo-chan said bumping into my nose making in bleed.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry Zenitsu-san!" she said pressing a cloth on my bleeding nose.

"No, I'm completely fine. What's wrong?" I said with a shaky voice due to the pain.

"You're not focusing okay! I'm so so sorry! Sumiko-san isn't anywhere! Sumiko-san's wounds haven't healed and she was training so Shinobu-sama got angry..! We told her to rest too!" she said still pressing the cloth on my nose.

"She had a huge hole in her belly, right?! And she still went somewhere!! Is she stupid?"

Sumiko POV

I'm so tired. My wound hurt so bad but I got to keep my promise. Kyojuro's crow, thank you for guiding me here to fulfill Kyojuro's final wishes... I saw someone that looked exactly like him.

"Senjuro...kun?" I called him. He seems surprised when I called him. I lowered my head as a sign of respect.

"Have you heard about Rengoku Kyojuro-san's death? I was given a message for his father and for you Senjuro-san... So I've come to convey it." I said a 'little' out of breathe.

"From my brother? I already knew about what happened. Uhm- Are you okay? You look really pale there." he said to me. I was about to talk when someone shouted from inside.

"Stop!" he looked like Kyojuro...

"You've just come to tell us useless crap anyway! It's because he became a swordsman despite having no talent. That's why he died!! Pathetic, Kyojuro's just a fool of a son!" he continued that made me shocked. Son? So that is his father?

"People's power are decided upon the moment they are born. A small fraction of people have talent, the rest are just riffraff. Kyojuro was like that, lacking in any great talent. Of course he was going to die." he said.

"Senjuro! The funeral's over! How long are you going to make that pathetic expression!!" he continued but that just crossed the line.

"Hey! That's really a cruel way to phrase it! Please stop talking that way." I told him.

"Who are you?! Get the hell out! Don't step into my threshold!" he said pointing a finger at me.

"I'm from the demon hun-" I was not able to finish my sentence when we dropped the jar of alcohol in his hand.

"You... I see, you're a 'Breath of the sun' user right? That's right!" he said that made my eyes widen. So he does know that breath.

"Yes I am." I told him. He quickly pushed me to the ground not avoiding his sudden attack. He doesn't move like an average person.

"Father please stop!! Just look at the person. His body is in a bad state!" Senjuro-san said trying to stop his father.

"Shut up!" he said slapping Senjuro-san. My eyes widen and I quickly punch him with all my might.

"That's enough you abomination!" I said before standing up.

"Just what the hell have you been doing?!" I continued putting Nezuko down.