Chapter 16

Sumiko POV

It's the next day and I already said my apologies to Inosuke and Zenitsu. Zenitsu also asked about Nezuko but only the basic stuff like her birthday and stuff like that. Today we'll be trained by Mitsuri-san and it's all about flexibility.

Ever since I became a female I've become more flexible but not as flexible as Inosuke and Mitsuri-san. My strength as a male also remained but I think I've gotten stronger for the past few weeks.

"Ok! It's my turn! In the first and second day we will only be doing stretching. The type of stretching we'll be doing is the exact stretch when you're in the Rehabilitation training but harder!" Mitsuri-san explained. But how am I going to stretch when I'm wearing a short dress?

"But since Uzui-san gave Sumiko-chan a short clothes, we'll be separating the boys. You, Sumiko-chan will go first and alone then you too, Zenitsu-kun and Inosuke-kun. Now let's get started! While we are doing her stretches I want you to stretch also for you not to feel pain that much." Mitsuri-san continued before dragging me to the next room.

"Are you ready, Sumiko-chan?" she asked me but I shook my head.

"Don't worry! I'll go easy on you!" she said before starting.

Giyuu POV

"I wonder if she's okay?" Kocho said looking at the room where Mitsuri and Sumiko is.

"Heh! The girl have some strength I doubt she'll be okay." Sanemi said still confident to himself.

"Ahh~"

We all looked at the room where the noise came from.

"What's happening?" Iguro-san said who is a bit red from the noise.

"M-My ears!" Zenitsu said covering his ears.

"Ngh!"

I know I'm red as hell right now but so is the others. We don't know why Sumiko-chan is making all that noise but It's quite embarrassing for me.

"Ara ara Tomioka-san~ Are you enjoying hearing Sumiko-chan like that?" Kocho whispered to me as I turn redder.

"H-Harder?! N-No wait! Ahh~"

"What's with the weird noises!" Inosuke said while stretching not minding what kind of noise is that.

"Is she just moaning or what?" Muichiro said who is staring blankly at the room confused.

"You're also done Sumiko-chan! You can do this!" we heard Mitsuri said.

"B-But it hurts Mitsuri-san!" Sumiko replied followed by another groan.

"They are indeed stretching. I can hear pops of Sumiko's joints. She's quite stiff." Uzui said who is also covering his ears. Might be hell having sensitive ears.

"Last one!"

"Ahh!"

"That one is painful. I heard it." Uzui said. I looked at Zenitsu who is still covering his ears looking kind of pale from the sounds.

"Let's go now Sumiko-chan! The others are waiting!" Mitsuri said as she opened the door.

"I-I can't stand up. My body feels numb." Sumiko said. Kocho poked me to my side for me to look at her. Her eyes filled with mischief and so does her smile.

"I wonder what noise will Sumiko-chan will make when she does it." Kocho told me as I immediately turn bright red. Mitsuri soon came out with Sumiko at her back looking exhausted.