CHAPTER 2⃣

Warning - bad grammar and etc.

Author note : I will be able to upload the chapters in 1,2 or 3 weeks and if had time I will upon the chapters on 3 or 5 days

So

Enjoy

This

Chapter

In cyberya ( sorry if the spelling is wrong)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ali was sleeping peacefully in his room. But then Comot came to Ali trying to wake him cause Alicia told comot to wake him up early because there's mata meeting was early in the morning because today was Sunday.

Suddenly

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The alarm of the phone ring right near Ali ear and he jumped out of the the bed and growned in pain.

After that Ali realised about his training and run to the washroom.

He brushed his teeth and bathed then came out.

Then he realise that he forgot that his father was not at home because he is out of station and he will return after 2 weeks.

When Ali Finished changing and then he grabbed a toast into his mouth that he made and Comot sitting in his should. ( like Pikachu sitting on Ash's shoulder and if u haven't seen pokemon Go and see in YouTube)

He then locked the house and run to mata as fast as he can cause he was late.

Time skippppp 5 minutes later

Ali have reached to the mata main gate and when he pressed a button a scanner scan him and changed his clothes into his ejen clothes. Then he go in and run to the training field.

In the training field

"When are we gonna start our training ejen Leon" Said Jet.

"well the real reason is this meeting is not for training " Said ejen Leon.

"Then why u called us so early in the morning- " Alicia words were cut by .

"Sorryyy I am late" Said Ali running inside.

"Tch late as always " Said Rudy in annoyed tone.

" Okok no Fighting. I call all of us here for an important news " Said ejen Leon.

" So what is the important news ejen Leon " Asked Iman.

"So our old super young ejen has accepted our request to train all of u " Said ejen Leon.

" Wait??!!! You mean ejen Aaron" said Alicia in shocked.

"Yes " Said ejen Leon

" Wait who is ejen Aaron " asked Ali in confusion.

"Tch seriously have u ever read the record of mata ejens " Said chris

Ali shaked his head as no .

" Let me tell u Ali, ejen Aaron is the first super young ejen that has passed all course " Explains ejen Leon.

" But why we haven't have any data of him in mata record " Asked Zass.

" U all see he asked his personal data before he stop being ejen because it will not effect his personal life , so be ready all of u he will be coming day after tomorrow and now go start the training " Said ejen Leon and leave the training field.

After ejen Leon left All the ejens started their training.

"Wow I wanna meet him " Thought Ali then he started his training.

To be continued

Don't forget to vote and also see my another book name is His little secrets.

Byeeee