CHAPTER3⃣

Hi author here and I am not dead yet!!?
So i hope u all will enjoy this chapter.

...........................................................

In train station-

You can see a dino hat boy with brown hair and chocolaty eyes waiting for someone on the station not other than his boyfriend Fang.

These two lovebirds had give 3 months holiday so these two decided to visit cyberya for some important work , also for fun and our precious boi want to see his precious cousin...

Boboiboy 's pov..

Hmm i have told ejen Leon that i will come there and commander has given me and Fang 3 months holiday due to my request..

And I will got to see Ali again.
That will be shocking for Ali when he will find out I am ejen Aaron.
Sheesh!?? Where is fang??!

He told me not to be late and he is not here yet??!
The train will arrive here in any minutes.

Pov ended

While Boboiboy was wondering why is Fang late.

Our carrot boy was busy packing carrots🥕. So he can ask his precious boyfriend to make him carrot donuts..
Jl
While he was packing his eyes landed on the clock that showed 9:55.
His precious bf will kill him if he missed the train.

Fang's pov..

While I was packing my carrot my eyes landed on the clock that showed 9:55.

Sh#t..

I maked a shadow eagle and jumped on his back and then he flew to the train station where my bf aka. Boboiboy was waiting for me with an angry look.

Fu*ck#

His mother mode has opened . I am dead now.

Suddenly

Speaker: THE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED PASSENGERS PLEASE TAKE UR SEATS.

He clamed down a little after hearing the announcement.
I am saved for now ╥﹏╥.

Pov ended

After the train arrived saying the day for Fang from getting scolded by boboiboy's mother mod.

They got into the train with there suitcase.

Fang was bored in train cause it was slow slower than his spaceship. He wanted him and Boboiboy to go cyberya in the spaceship but boboiboy refuse and here he is now.

He already knows about his bf be in an ex- mata young agent and also knows the reason why he and his bf going there.

Cause u know in cyberya boboiboy wanted to surprise visit some one that is his cousin.

boboiboy's pov
.
.
.
.
.

Well I will got to see u again my dear precious cousin. I wanted to see his shocked face when he will see me I am so excited about it now.

After 4 years we will see each other.

...........................................................

Hey so how u liked theis chapter hope u enjoy reading this .

Author out~