⊹˚₊ 🌍𖥻 C8

Editing this at 11:01pm on the 27th.. took me 6 days to wanna work on this

If you don't know this is based off a song called uhm... it's called Love story. Original by Taylor swift but I used Love Story by Sarah Cothran

❝ Rewinding 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 ❞

".... I'm tired of waiting... we were both young when I first saw you." I say

I saw the light see the party the ball gowns. Little did I know
0

My father said stay away from p/l (past lover) and I was crying on the staircase.

(Your past lover can be anyone from genshin, it would just be and past version of them. Like since it's 2021. We would go back to like the beginning of 0001 or like 1970. Idfk)

I asked p/l to talk in private. I took him/her to the back. Outside.

And I said, "p/l... take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting for you all there is left to do is run you'll be the prince/princess and I'll be princess, this is a love story baby just say~"

So I sneak out to the garden to see them. We keep quiet because we would be dead if they knew. So close your eyes scape this town for a little while.

My father said stay away from p/l, but you were everything I need.

"P/l save me, they're trying to tell how to feel. This love is difficult but is it real?."

"Don't be afraid we'll make it out of this life." They say. Calmly

...
In my household. At night I walk out in normal clothes. I ran to their house. I knock fast like I was in a rush

They open the door and their tired face changed into a surprised face..

I look up at them, my eyes dulling and they pull me inside.

They point to the couch for me to sit and I do.. they sit next to me in confusion.

"Why are you here?" They asked. I wanted to go limp and cry a lot

And I say, ".... p/l save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting." But you never come....
"is this in my head I don't know what to think" I say

They looked at me... staring but then their face softened. They grabbed my hand and kissed it. I slightly smiled, "don't worry darling... it's gonna be just alright" as tears started slowly falling down

.-.-.-.-.-. 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 .-.-.-.-.-.

I felt my self asleep. Why wasn't I waking up...! Why am I deep in sleep.

I felt past memories surge into my mind.. murder, honkai power that was unstoppable and uncontrollable.

I tried banging but I couldn't wake up. Has somebody buried me... has somebody put me into deep sleep?!

Ugh. Now I wont be able to experience the archon war... they probably knew I could wipe everybody there out in 5 seconds.

What a pity...