⊹˚₊ 🌍𖥻 C10

Idek I'm sorry for being gone so long 😪 I've been distracted play vrc but I have been responding to comments

... past ...

Ive helped many kids in the past. As I've come to think of it. I gave them many toys and surprisingly some kid gave me a butterfly. It was beautiful.

...

As I was walking through the woods I start to wonder I've helped them go through so much I was always taking care of the people in need.

But yet why was I walking through all of their graves...? They've all thanked me for what I done yet it hurt to see all of the children and people I've helped die

I always walk through the woods with their gravestones so I can pity them and what I did to them. I'm the cause of why they died.. Ive failed them.

... present ...

"Why should I stop, a mortal like you can defeat her but I'd rather not waste your strengths and effort on her."

..Lumines pov..

I knew what I had to do, even if it meant disobeying what she wanted.

"I challenge you. To a duel before the throne!"

Signora, and Y/n looked my way in surprise but no emotion shown..

Y/n frowned and sighed, looked at the shogun and walked to her. I can only see half of raidens face and then y/ns back. It looks like their mumbling something

"Proceed." Y/n states

Signora smirked. "My your full of surprises today... so you've learned to make the law of land work for you too, hmm?" "I'll admit that I never expected to be in a situation where the two of us were on equal footing." "You are aware... that the loser must die? Are you sure this is what you want?" Thinking she was slick, and thinking she would win. My strength plus Y/ns powers help a lot.

Signora laughs, "Then I will deign to share this last dance with you... til death do us part"

.
.
.

.
.
.

She collapsed to the ground. "So strong..." she grunted on the floor.

Y/n and raiden watching from the sidelines. I could see y/n trying to hide her smirk.

"But how...?" She questioned.

She thought she could beat me. Either way without y/ns secret help I still would've been able too.

Raiden and Y/n was walking towards us but I thought Raiden was going to kill us including her so I shielded myself with a sword but y/n signaled me to put it down and for them just to see them walk past me and to Signora.

"I am a Snezhnayan Diplomat, You know what happens if you lay a finger on me..." "I swear if you strike me. I will make sure." "The fatui will make sure that your precious Inazuma." "Stop I order you, and you! Filthy rats, ALL OF YOU...!"