⊹˚₊ 🌍𖥻 C9

Sorry for being gone for so fucking long. (Proceeds to post this week's *aka like 2 months* later after editing this)

.-.-.-- Rewinding 𝕸𝕰𝕸𝕺𝕽𝕴𝕰𝕾 --.-.-.

I was taking a walk in the woods like the regular schedule and looked around and saw the many creatures to claim to be in my control and my control only

I smirked slightly. "My my~, so many specimens around!" I say excited.

I started humming softly. "Plants emitting red mist... so fascinating. "

"... There are new specimens everywhere I've come to the right place!" I chuckle

"Doctor, the area was declared off limits by fatuis weeks ago. No one is allowed to enter."

I sighed annoyed, "Yeah, yeah, I know," I say, "going after a monster like that alone.. is too dangerous no matter how you do it. "

As I reached the monster, I giggled. "It's just for that reason that no one will disturb me," I say, getting closer to it, my knees hitting the dirt

"Just thinking about the unknown specimens. It makes me so excited!" I say acting a bit crazy

I felt something, energy rushing through, and the bright light made me close my eyes to open them. "Hmm~?" I say, confused, opening my eyes to see a big eye.

"Let me see, the fatui are trying to research on it... Even if I did take it as mine, they can't do anything.." I smirk. "Not even the Tsartisa can do anything."

"Doctor. Dr. Y/n!" The woman said through the ear, calling my name, but I ignored them. Too busy claiming the monster as my new specimen.

"What happ-" the ear piece slowly died and faded away.

...

I was in the monsters mouth slowly but surely injecting it to my liking.

I giggled slightly, "Be patient, my little... lab rat. I've got enough time to finely dissect you down to the cellular level fine." I said a bit sadisticly

Once I fully dissected it, I smirked, "Look... I've got you..."

❝ Present ❞

I smiled at my lab rat I had claimed many years ago. Being just now a tool and not a weapon because I am way stronger than I am before. But I can create a puppet. But less noticeable, unlike the Raiden Shogun's... puppet.. The balladeer was or balladear? I don't know; it was something like that. But I do know the name which was Scaramouche..

Maybe I should create a puppet of my own...

Maybe it should live in Monstadt. The outfit would stand out too much in Liyue and in monstadt, but it does look like it should be in Inazuma. Maybe Ei's puppet and mine will get along very well... oh right I just realized Tsartisa took her puppet. Oops! But she does have the other Raiden shogun puppet.

I smile. 'My puppet is finished, but what should I name it? How about p/n' I thought (puppet name)

I stood still and concentrated. Trying to make it come to life all the physics in the real world this would also have. It would have talents and maybe not emotions? Maybe... I don't want it to feel the emotions; well, whoever hurts my wonderful creation will have to deal with me mainly because even if it's a puppet, it cannot die. And once it finally gets used to this world, I can give it real human emotions.

I smiled slightly. I looked at my puppet up and down to see what kind of presence it gives others. It gave intimidation but kind at the same time. I wonder what memories it would have now.

....

I placed my puppet at the entrance of Inazuma. Looking exactly like me... looking so majestical, I just remembered all this... hm? Shouldn't the traveler be fighting... La signora? I'd love to watch this. I already know how it's going to end but let's see what the puppet thinks.

We walk all the way to the huge building and see sightings on fallen guards of the hunt decree, Sara really must've went on that spree huh. I smirked but she's knocked out right now am I wrong.

Walking mercilessly stepping on the guards and hearing the cracking of the bones and the agony screams that were loud that could be heard from the inside of where they were. I could tell my puppet was looking at me. It wanted to be exactly like me but that's not how puppets work is it.

I noticed the last gaurd, and I then saw the door, my pace sped up which made my puppets pace speed up.

I touched the door and used my power to slam it open, "oh? Looks like we're quite early to the party" I state seeing no lumine. I guess Sara just arrived.

I did not want the little minion under the Tsartisa's spell to hurt Sara. Well, not yet.

The Raiden shogun looked at me intensively scanning my features slowly realizing who I am. Her eyes widened slightly and rushingly bowed. "My god,, may I ask why your here" she says her voice softening. Sara and La signora looked at me quickly in shock. Sara's eyes softened and I smiled, "nothing, just preventing some things that could potentially damage others, or something like that...?" I say

I looked at the two females and Sara bowed. I guess La signora took this as a chance to knock her on the ground but I prevented that.. instantly, "Take your filthy hands... off of the fine lady." She deathstared me she tried to attack me with her other hand but I was basically the new flash, "I am a god of all and you are a mere mortal. What are you going to do call your little Tsartisa?" I say striking a nerve in her. She instantly moved her hand and brushed off her shoulder, "hpm" she pouts in anger. She may tell the Tsartisa about this but that isn't going to stop me from going to confront the Tsartisa about it myself.

She's always in her normal form and not human right? I think at meetings with the Harbingers. So ill confront her about it at one of the harbinger meetings. I'll use my normal form too then..

...

Sara had looked at me in shock but also embarrassment that she needed somebody else to protect her from somebody else's evil doings besides from the Raiden shogun.

La signora grunted and went in full force, to go to my chest? Hah! She thought I had a gnosis like the others. Well sadly I can't kill her yet. So instead I just pushed her with full force into the wall making a huge hole.

She had bleeding scars, I was so close to hurting her more but the doors open at the right moment... lumine and paimon, "Don't hurt her y/n.... she's not worth your time" lumine says.

....

Tbc

Sorry it took me like 3 months to post. I always try to write but then I get lazy and end up reading tartaglia fics and stuff.

I've been addicted to vrchat and stuff so I always forget to write but rn I'm sick so I get a week off of school. Then I have spring break after this week which means I have more time to play vrchat . . . And maybe write and create a new book

Europe uid: 723300135 | AR 16+
Asia Uid: 831726815 | AR 16+
Tw, ect Uid:  | AR 16-
America uid (not main account): 632452719 | AR 16- (think)