prologue

"The world is ending, and you came to see me, your ex," Izana threw you a scrutinizing look, wondering if you were in the right mind or something.

But instead of being offended, you smiled-- ah, the response was just like you he contemplated. You were not one to be easily angered after all. He knew you as someone so pure hearted yet strong. His beloved childhood friend, and (ex) girlfriend.

He could only think of where and when did it went wrong between the two of you. That was a question he would repeatedly think about during his two-year sentence in juvie.

Now that a meteor shower was going to hit Earth after thirty days, he had hoped to get that answer straight from your mouth.

Why-- why did it have to end between the two of you and why did it take for the world to end for the both of you to be together again?

"Zana, I'm only going to ask you this one time. If you say no, I'll leave" you paused before saying these words that had thrown him off the first time you said it just after he had stepped out of jail.

"Would you want to spend the last thirty days on earth with me?"

-💫-

Very important author's note:

As some of y'all read, this is an end of the world au. There may be themes that will be triggering-- mentions of de@th and other (prolly exaggeratedly written) natural calamities that might elicit feelings of anxiety.

So if you're not comfortable with that, I suggest dropping this book.

But if you do still want to read, trigger warnings will be put on every chapter mentioning sensitive topics.

That is all and happy reading!

-glittersandsoju

-coming soon-