Chapter 2

Nathan's p.o.v.

I wasn't the party type of person, but when my friends invited me to crash the party of Jordan High's soccer team I couldn't resist. I was more there to witness the events than to take part in them. It wasn't the sort of thing I did. I just liked to watch.

I stayed seated on the couch most of the time, waiting for my friends to go through with their plan. So far all they did was get drunk and partake in their silly games. As for me, I wouldn't drink or eat a single thing offered to me. Everything was probably spiked or weed filled, and I wasn't about to get wasted or high. That wasn't my thing.

"Hey, loser, what are you doing here? Your school wasn't invited." Skyler, that preppy soccer captain, reeked of alcohol. He looked like a typical emo boy with shoulder length black hair, snakebites, dressed in complete black. He had blue eyes, and despite the emo appearance he was the biggest prep that ever existed on the planet. I couldn't stand his holier than thou attitude.

Skyler stood there with a beer in his hand waiting for me to give him an answer. "It really isn't any of your business, now is it? I can be wherever I want to be and your highness can't control that."

He glared at me and huffed. "You have a lot of nerve speaking to me like that." He took a sip of his beer and then did something that I never expected before. Skyler sat on me with his arms wrapped around me neck and our faces were mere inches apart. His breath was horrible due to the alcohol and I had a hard time dealing with him on top of me.

"What are you . . .?" I began, but then he kissed me. The biggest brat that ever existed, Skyler Adams, was kissing me. And not just little pecks on the lips, but forceful tongue kisses. I had never kissed or been kissed by a guy before and honestly, I didn't want this! Was he gay? Oh gosh, he was gay for me! No, no, don't think like that. It was the alcohol. That had to be it or else he wouldn't kiss me. Finally he pulled away but the feeling was still there. And the taste of him and the alcohol.

His face was a slight pink color and I could feel mine burning up. People were watching us to my great disappointment. Gosh, why did this have to happen to me?! It only got worse from there.

"Holy shit, Sky! Stop it!" I shouted when he started to lick my neck and to my horror he began to dry hump me. This had to be the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to me in all of my life.

Skyler stopped and pouted at me. "But I want to have some fun!" He got off of me and took my hands, trying to pull me up. "Come on. Let's go. I want to hump your brains out tonight."

"No, you're drunk. The alcohol is making you talk like this. You don't want to do it with a guy, especially not me. I'll take you home. You've had enough for the night." I stood up and picked Skyler up so that I was holding him bridal style.

On the way out he embarrassed me more when he shouted, "I'm going to have sex with this dude tonight!" What will my friends think after this?

"Go Skyler!" One of his friends shouted, making some of the crowd cheer while some looked disgusted. I really hoped these people were too drunk to remember this.

I carried him to my car and had to help him in since he was too drunk to do this on his own. "Where's your house at?" I asked, but when I looked over at him he was passed out. "Shit . . . I guess you're coming home with me."

The drive home was actually awkward even though he was unconscious. My parents were going to freak if they knew I was brining home a drunk man, so I prayed that they were asleep right now.

I pulled into our driveway then carried the drunk to the front door after I struggled to get him out of the car. It was another struggle to get the door open and hold him up at the same time. Skyler wasn't heavy, but I didn't normally do things like this. Once inside I dropped him on the couch. My parents thankfully weren't up, but my older sister came into the living room and raised an eyebrow at me.

"So you're bringing boys home now? I didn't think goth was your thing," Alyssa said to me.

I rolled my eyes at her. "It's not like that. He was doing something that he shouldn't have been doing and before I could figure out where he lives he passed out in my car."

"Oh, who is he?"

"Skyler Adams of Jordan High. Remember I told you about him?"

Alyssa scrunched up her nose at the mention of his name. I told her about him before many times, or more like I complained about him. "Ew, really? He doesn't even look like that type of person. Well, you better not leave him on the couch or else mom and dad will have a fit. I would have just left him at the party if I were you. Anyway, I'll see you in the morning. Good luck with that."

"Night." She was right. I should have left him there, but part of me would have felt bad. He might have annoyed me, but I didn't hate him. I picked him back up and carried him up the stairs to my room. I placed him on my bed. I didn't know where I would sleep, but that was the least of my worries.

Skyler really was something else.