Marked Territory

Description: This chapter takes place after the war ended but with a few changes.
A: Akame, Tatsumi, Leone, and Najenda survived

It was another cold night in the Oji Villiage with the winds howling and the snow rushing to catch it's next victim. It had been 5 years since the end of the war between the Old Empire and The Revolution.

Tatsumi who had returned to his villiage with the money he promised his people had been honored as a hero for his deeds. Ever since the Empires fall the villiage had prospered enormously with more food and better living conditions.

During the summers the Villiage would work on evolving it's area from a small settlement with wooden buildings to larger concrete buildings.
One of which belonged to Tatsumi as his reward.

Sitting in his room looking up at the ceiling of his house Tatsumi had waves of memories flushing his mind as he thought back on everyone he had ever known in Night Raid. Ever since his departure from the Capital Tatsumi had never gone a moment when he didn't look back at those who helped him accomplish his goal. But he did wonder from time to time if he had done things differently like successfully convince Esdeath to join the Revolution, or if he had arrived to the Capital with his original friends Leyasu and Sayo.

Thinking about these thoughts was how Tatsumi spent his nights during the long winters. Holding his Incurious blade in his hand Tatsumi signed softly slowly shutting his eye lids when he suddenly heard a loud banging on his door.

He assumed it was just the wind as it was common for things to be blown at his house. But when the same knock with the same rythme happened a second time Tatsumi got out of bed and walked over towards the door.

Keeping his blade in his hand in case he needed to transform he opened the door and felt an immense gust of wind hurdle inside his home. Outside the door a shivering Leone looked at Tatsumi shaking from the intense cold saying "H-h-hey T-t-tatsumi".

Looking at the Lion girl shocked Tatsumi asked in assurance "Leone?" but was shoved aside by her yelling "OUTTA THE WAY IM FREEZING". Leone ran over to one of the drapped Wild Beast furs and covered herself in it rolling around on the ground frantically saying "Cold cold cold cold cold".

After shutting the door and putting a wooden bar over it to lock it Tatsumi looked at his rolling friend panting softly. "Leone what are you doing here?" He asked as he didn't think that she knew where his Villiage was, much less visit it and without any extra clothing to shield her from the cold.

After she was done rolling around Leone lied on her back and looked up at Tatsumi noticing a few things. Since the day he left the Capital Tatsumi had grown larger with more muscles on his body. Smirking at the brown haired man Leone said "Oh you know just came to visit one of my closest friends for the winter".

"Without any extra clothing?" Tatsumi asked looking at her like she was a child as she hadn't added anything over his black wrap on bra with thong and side drapes to which she responded with "HEY I wasn't aware it'd be so damn cold up here ok. Anyways since I'm here. You got any booze?".

Signing softly Tatsumi walked down into his basement and brought up a full barrel of the villiages self made Beer. Pouring the blonde girl a drink and placing it in the table Leone giggled and rolled on over to the table.

Placing herself down on the bench she grabbed the cup and chugged it all down in one go. "Ahhh that hit the spot" Leone said slamming the cup down wiping her face of the excess beer on it.

Cracking a slight smile Tatsumi asked "So Leone what really brings you here?". Looking at Tatsumi with a slightly confused look which turned into a chuckle she said "Oh you know, just coming by and claiming my territory".

At first Tatsumi was confused about what she was talking about, but within moments of realizing it he blushed madly and remembered Leone licking his ear and declaring him as her territory. Grabbing his right ear which was the one she had licked and exclaiming he yelled "That's what you're here for?".

Laughing at his reaction Leone said "Yep sure is. I did say I'd come and claim you when you matured. And I must say..." checking out his body which made her blush a bit a giggle finishing "...you've matured quite a lot".

Tatsumi's expression changed almost instantly after she said that. His face filled with sorrow as he looked down at the ground.

Concerned about this change in expression Leone asked "Tatsumi what's wrong?". "It's just that..." Tatsumi started off finding the words difficult to express. Letting a tear drop from his eye he explained "When Mine was dying in my arms after you all saved me from my execution she told me. She told me about her feelings for me and....and I....I just can't....".

Tatsumi then broke down into tears as he remembered Mine confessing her love for him before they shared their first and final kiss. Since that day Tatsumi always carried Mine close to his heart and with Leone here trying to make her own advancements on him he felt in some way he was betraying Mine.

Watching Tatsumi cry Leone felt her heart soften as she didn't like seeing him like this. She didn't insult him for this as she understood his pain. Over the five years she also had moments where she would just cry on her bed wanting everyone they knew during their time together to be with her. The pain was something she knew she could never fully heal from as apposed to her ability to heal from nearly anything.

Walking to the other side of the table with Tatsumi Leone brought him into a hug and let him cry on her shoulder. As he cried she rubbed his back to comfort him as she also let out a tear.

After 10 minutes Tatsumi pulled off of Leone slowly wiping his eyes saying "Thank you". Leone couldn't help but smile softly and say "Of course you big lug". She then playfully punched his arm causing him to chuckle softly.

The two looked at eachother for a moment letting the silence of the room sway in before Tatsumi turned away saying "I'm glad you're here Leone. It's been difficult for me as well".

Smiling some more she side hugged him bringing his head onto her boob joking "Of course".

Tatsumi blushed feeling his head on her boob again like she used to do so many times. This time however he didn't pull away like he used too. This time he just let her keep his head there signing softly at the warmth it brought him.

Leone could also feel the warmth from this and lied her head on his head rubbing his arm saying "So what do you think Big Boy. You willing to let this Lion stay with you".

Tatsumi just chuckled and responded "Yeah. Though I may have to tame her first" making her chuckle at the idea of what their future for the two had in store.

Hopefully you all like it. I didn't want to make this chapter extremely long since it is the first. If you have chapters you'd like to suggest feel free to drop your ideas down in the comments.