It had been an accident, I didn't mean for it to happen I swear. But it had happened and now...
I had been in the shower, getting ready for the day, when I'd accidentally nicked myself with the razor. It had felt good, in some weird way. It was as if my anxiety had washed away with the blood. So I brought the razor up to my wrist and tried it again, applying some pressure this time. And it had worked. All of my worries disappeared with the cut of a blade. shit.  

When I had gotten out of the shower I realized something. I felt better than I had been feeling for months, for years actually, and all thanks to that razor. It didn't even matter that I had to wear a hoodie to cover up my wrist."Y/n are you coming? We have a SHEILD meeting in half an hour" Peter knocked on my door. "Um yea, coming," I said as I put on a random pair of jeans before opening the door. 

"Ready" I smiled at Peter who was waiting outside my door. God, he was pretty with his light brown hair and a smile that reached the stars. "You're gonna wear that?" He asked. I felt my smile drop, why didn't he like my clothes? "I mean you're beautiful, it suits you, I just-Its very hot outside" He hurried to correct himself. "Oh, um yeah, I'm cold easily" I breathed out. 

"Ironic huh? Fire powers but is always cold" I laughed at him, trying to ease the awkward tension. "Yea, but if it makes you feel any better, Im still scared of spiders" Peter chuckled as we made our way towards the elevator. 

The rest of the Avengers were already waiting for us when we got to the main floor. "Morning kiddos, slept well?" Clint greeted us, obviously trying to conceal his hangover, but failing miserably. "Yeah" I smiled, getting eye contact with Steve, but none of us said anything. "Okay then, let's go, apparently Fury had a big announcement to make" Tony clapped his hands and led us towards the garage.