Only you. (Yandere AoT Annie x Male Reader.)

NARRATOR P.O.V

In a secluded area, far away from the nearest town, Trost, a campment for new cadets could be found. In said campment, we could find a boy with H/C doing CQC training with another cadet, one with brown hair.

These boys were Y/N L/N and Eren Jaeger. They were really good friends, even if they met there, 3 months ago, they treat each other like brothers.

Young Eren had something he wanted to discuss with his friend about another cadet. You see, there's a cadet that secretly loves young Y/N. This shouldn't be a problem, but, said cadet isn't... normal by any means.

Eren:"Y/N, can we stop? There's something I wanted to talk about."

Y/N:"Oh, sure! What's up?"

Both boys lowered their guards, and sat on the floor. They were panting, sweating due to the extreme exsercise they were performing a moment ago.

Eren:"Do you... have you... ugh, it's hard to tell you this!"

Y/N:"What's hard? Something's wrong?"

Eren:"No! Is just..."

Eren wanted to tell Y/N about what weird things that cadet did on his back, but, he wouldn't believe him. After all, Y/N spends a lot of time with said cadet, he considers her his friend.

Y/N:"You can tell me anything, we are friends, bro."

Eren:"I know, I know, but-"

While Eren was talking, he was scanning the area, searching for Y/N's secret admirer, and oh dear lord how much he wished he didn't do that. Behind Y/N, 20 meters away from them, a cadet with a blonde ponytail was looking at him. This cadet, was Annie Leonhart, and she is Y/N's "secret" admirer.

Annie's expresion was predatory. Like a tiger, looking at his prey. Eren gulped, not wanting to anger the beast, he decided to be careful with his next words.

Eren:"Y-you know, Mikasa and Armin are going to Trust today, and I was wondering if you wanna come?"

Annie's eyes were filled with hate the moment she heared "Mikasa". You see, Annie doesn't mind when Y/N goes with males, but, any other female besides her that gets close to him usually ends up badly. Mikasa is really stubborn, and does not care about Annie's threats. In fact, the more she tries to separate them, the closer Mikasa gets to Y/N.

Y/N:"Eren?"

Y/N turned his head, trying to find what made his friend so scared. The moment his head turned, Annie's expression turned into his usual cold stare. When their eyes crossed paths, Y/N smiled, and waved at her. Even if Annie didn't show it, she was really happy.

Y/N signaled her to come. He didn't had to ask twice, Annie bolted to him, really happy. The closer Annie got, the more nervous Eren got.

Annie sat next to Y/N, like if she were some type of puppy, waiting for Y/N's command. Hell, she would kill if he ordered her to, and that's what scares Eren.

Annie:"Yes, Y/N?"

Y/N:"You see, Eren wanted me to come with his friends, so I wanted to ask you, Eren. Could Annie come with us? Please?"

Y/N looked at him expectantly, waiting for his answer. Annie, on the other hand, looked at Eren in such way, it seems she was going to strangle him if he said no. Eren had no other choice...

Eren:"S-sure... I don't see why not!"

Y/N:"Thanks, Eren!

Eren:"N-no problem..."

Annie:"Eren, I think someone was looking for you..."

Eren caught up with what Annie was really saying. She wanted him out of there, inmediatly.