The Bodyguard. (Male Reader x Eula.)

NARRATOR P.O.V

A job. Something Y/N has been struggling to get for a long time. After getting out of the U.S Military at his 24 years old young Y/N was looking online for jobs he could get to gain some money.

Sadly his set of skills aren't needed in many of them. You see Y/N is the best at what he does: beat the crap out of people. Something it's not needed in pretty much 90% of the normal jobs.

His luck changed as soon as his dad recieved a call from an old friend. Mr. Jack Lawrence.

Jack is the C.E.O of an important clothing company. The problem is the Lawrence are also well known for their... lack of empathy.

Y/N's father got Y/N a job he could do perfectly. Be the bodyguard of Jack's little princess. Eula Lawrence.

The boy doesn't care who they are or what they do. Money is money and if they want him to protect the girl he will do that.

And so his day began. After taking care of the paperwork Y/N got dressed in his best suit and drived towards the Lawrence's house.

One would thought someone as rich as the Lawrence would have a mansion but alas they don't want one.

Y/N parked outside after taking a mental note of the place in case he does get the job he parked next to the house. He noticed the many cars around probably some other people wanting to apply for the job.

After mustering some courage he went out of the car and walked towards the main entrance. Before he could ring the bell someone came out of it almost bumping into him. He was dissapointed.

Y/N:*Sigh* "Here comes nothing."

The boy grabbed the door before it closed and knocked on it.

Y/N:"I'm Y/N and I'm here for the job. Can I come in?"

A manly voice answered his question. He was Jack.

Jack:"Come in."

After being invited Y/N went in and was headed to the main room where Jack was sitting down in a sofa. Y/N sat in the sofa in front of Jack.

The man was looking at some papers that contained every bit of information about Y/N. He glanced at Y/N once, chuckled and then returned to the papers.

Jack:"I thought you would be more nervous."

Y/N:"Not getting this job isn't the end of the world."

Jack:"You have balls. I like that. What would you do if someone you know is gonna hurt my daughter?"

Y/N:"A bullet in his head?"

Jack:"And if it were a relative?"

Y/N:"Orders are orders."

Jack:"Words mean nothing. You will have to prove that. Now let's get into business. From all the imbeciles that have applied for the job you're the only one that seems capable of protecting her."

From a staircase the girl Jack wants to protect appeared.