Loneliness. (Male reader x Furry girl.)

I know, I know. This is the one and only time I do furry stuff, specially when it's not my cup of tea. Even then, it's all good in variety, right?

NARRATOR P.O.V

Year 2240 Humanity as a whole has been destroyed hundreds of years ago. Global warming combined with the launching of nuclear missiles all around the globe was enough to bring extinction to the species. Only a few managed to get into bunkers, surviving the initial chaos. Some even went into cryo-stasis, surviving for a long time.

Now, humans roam the world in hopes of surviving for another day, fightning the new creatures that has appeared due to the radiation.

One of these humans is Y/N L/N. Sadly for him, he was the only one lucky enough to enter in the bunker in time. He has been surviving in New York all by himself... and the mutants.

Y/N is currently walking down the road, armed with his M16, looking for supplies in the destroyed cars.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A voice in his head talked to him thanks to the radio incorpored in his helmet.

???:"10 minutes worth of oxygen."

This voice was Y/N's Personal Hologrpahic Artificial Intelligence A.K.A P.H.A.I

Y/N:"Phai, look for filters."

The boy crouched down and opened his palm, a hologram appearing on his hand.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Phai:"Searching... police station, 400 meters ahead of you. Life forms detected inside."

Y/N peeked his head over the destroyed taxi he was hiding. He could see the police station, it was extremely dark inside.

Y/N:"Mutants?"

Phai:"I detect mutant life forms, both feral and passive. Only one passive entity, be careful user."

The boy stood up and walked down the street towards the police station. He went up some little stairs, reaching the main door.

It was truly dark inside, so he had to put his nightvision on. On his right was a little office with two skeletons. There wasn't much there.