I'm Sorry for Loving you - part two

Again, this story contains implied su*c*de, graphic distress and some other disturbing themes.
If any of the listed content may trigger you in ANY way, I would advise against reading this.
Thank you all for supporting :))
Enjoy the second part <3

1 year later...

Jake still believes Drew is out there. He doesn't believe that he is dead like everyone else says, but at the same time his hope is slowly deteriorating into nothingness.

Ever so occasionally, Jake would break down randomly over the building up thoughts and memories of Drew.
It still didn't hurt any less.

Jake sighed as he took a picture of Drew out of his pocket and began to cry.

'I know you're out there somewhere... I just know it.' Jake cried as he sat on the floor of the music room.

Zander huffed in irritation and walked over to Jake.
'Stop going on about him!' Zander shouted as he pulled Jake up from the ground.
Jake looked up at Zander and cried even more.

'He can't be dead! He has to be alive... HE HAS TO!' Jake shouted back.
'Jake-' Hailey said before being cut off by Zander.

'WELL HE'S NOT! HE'S DEAD AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT. EVEN IF HE WAS ALIVE HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!-' Zander screamed in a short lived anger before abruptly putting his hand over his mouth.

Jake stood there, silent and still. Almost as if he was trying to process the words that had just made their way out of Zander's mouth.
Then he ran. His face so close to Zander's and the warmth of his anger radiating off of him.

'Dead? How would you ever fucking know what it's like to lose someone? HOW WOULD YOU FUCKING FEEL? I LOVED HIM. I FUCKING LOVED HIM, OKAY?' Jake screamed at the purple haired boy and he grasped his shirt in his fists.

Zander's face was a combination of pure horror and guilt. The paleness of his skin was very close to a pasty white dead colour.
His pupils, dilated in shock.

Jake stood there still, staring at Zander before tears formed in his eyes and he collapsed to the floor.
Crying hysterically, Jake looked up at Zander again.

'HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! HOW GOD DAMN DARE YOU-' Jake shouted as the tears dropped from his eyes and fell to the floor.
Zander stayed silent and stood there in shock as he tried to take in what he had said only minutes ago.

Everyone else in the music club was staring at Zander in disappointment before he took a deep breath and put his hand on Jake's shoulder.

'I'm so sorry... that was extremely insensitive of me. Listen, Jake. I won't ever be like that again. That's a promise.' Zander said with a small, but noticeable smile before Jake looked up at him and hugged him tightly.
Zander was caught a little off guard, but adjusted to Jake.

'I can't quite forgive you for that... I just can't, but I know you're a good person.' Jake said quietly into Zander's ear.
Zander smiled again.
Perhaps Jake wasn't such a douchebag after all.

Ping!
'Hmm? A message...?' Jake wondered to himself and he picked his phone out of his pocket.
'Eh it's probably just Milly sending me new memes.' He thought.

Unknown number:
- Hey... I'm sorry for leaving you without answers for so long. Please meet me at this location <>
- It's Drew.

Jake's eyes widened and for a second he didn't quite know whether to laugh or cry. He continued to stare at his phone in utter astonishment before walking off slowly in a daze and into the nearest toilet.

Jake locked himself into a cubicle and stared at the floor before silently crying.
His tears dropped to the ground and he buried his head into his hands.
The familiar sourness of deja vu.

Drew was alive?
No it must be a joke...

Jake didn't even know what to respond to the message.
He just stared.
Drew, the same guy that told him one year ago that he loved him, before disappearing.
Everyone's instant thought was suicide.
Jake didn't want to even think of the possibility that Drew had killed himself.
Yet deep down in Jake's mind he too knew it was the most possible conclusion.
He hated it.

Jake screamed and cried as he dug his nails into the skin of his head.
'Why...' Jake cried.
'You told me that you loved me.'

'I LOVED YOU TOO! I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD-' Jake screamed, his agony clear in the shakiness of his voice.
...

'Liam-' Henry tugged at the taller boy.
Liam looked down at Henry, confused.
'Can you go to the toilet with me? Um...' Henry said worriedly while staring at the floor before looking back up at Liam.
'I heard someone screaming. And I think I might know who-'
Liam returned the concerned look with Henry and nodded, following him into the toilets.

'Jake...?' Liam called out.

Jake's pupils shook in fear and he started biting his nails worriedly.
'Shit...' Jake thought.