Chapter I

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Year 2011

You're home with your 3 year old, Mirai, who was coloring books and you were coking.

" mama "

You turn around to look at Mirai " yes, baby ? " you place a hand on his head " I want to cook with you " he says, trying to peek on the table.

You get a chair and put it beside you and hop Mirai on it and give him a plastic knife and a potato. It should took him long enough.

━━━━━━━ time skip ━━━━━━━

You hear the door of the apartment close. Assuming it is Manjiro you walk off from the kitchen and walk pass Mirai, who was in the living room, watching cartoons, and walk to greed your husband.

" Manjiro " you said his name like a breath " Welcome back home " you smile to your beloved.

Mikey raise his head to look at you. As you look into his eyes you could clearly see that he was angry " Thank you "

You awkwardly smile and step out of the way. Mikey gets off his shoes and leaves right in his home office while saying ' sorry, I have to work '

You look as the door close and sigh.

You walk to Mirai, pick him up and put him at the table and give him his food and basically just continue your night rutine without questioing yourself 'why is he angry' but maybe the reason was a simple one, like he was angry because of something that happened at work.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Since that day, Mikey stared to come home angry. You could see it and for sure you could feel it too. The way he was looking at you, his ice stare, it send shivers on your spine, it made your legs weak and your breathing go away.

You don't like the way he looks at you.

You tired to talk to him, to ask him what is wrong and he would simply reply with ' nothing '.

It started to get worse since you started to get annoyed to see him angry all the time he was home.

And so begin the fights with Mikey. You just couldn't take his shit anymore.

" Stop fucking yelling at me. "

" No, just shut up and-"

" [name], for fucks sake you blow up my brain with unnecessary things "

" Unnecessary things?! I do this for you-"

" Don't start again ! "

" Fuck I will. Just answer the damn question!- No, you don't want to answer because all this is for a woman! I bet you're cheating on me at work! That's why you started to come home later- "

" I don't have to give you any explanation  "

" I'm your fucking wife! I have a right to know what the fuck is happening with you "

Mikey sighs and massage his temples before getting up from the chair he was seated and gets out of the kitchen mumbling " You talk too much "

Your hand forms fist, your nails digging in your skin " Why's that, Mikey, is the truth upsetting you? "

Mikey rush back to you. Taking the bunkabocho knife of the table counter and holds it against your neck. You don't react.

Mikey looks into your eyes. He sees that you're scared and you know too, that you're actually scared that he could kill you then and there.

" worthless bitch " and throws the knife away.