Chapter II

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🗒 : a reminder that any support means very much to me since I don't have motivation to continue :/

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" Do you wan anything else, baby? " you ask Mirai, who was lying beside you in bed. He had high fever but thankfully you knew how to deal with it.

Mirai tried not to move his head a lot, since you put a cloth with alcohol and water on his forehead to calm down his fever. Mirai smiles at you " No, I'm fine " you smile back at him and peck his cheek " I'm happy you're getting better "   Mirai grins " I'm a hero, heroes always get better! "

" yeah… they do " you kiss him again.

[...]

"M-mikey" she moans , tongue already losing it‘s place in her mouth. meanwhile, the white haired man behind her keeps going , barely hearing her.

Both hands moving to her waist as his thrusts become sloppy and deeper as he shudders with every thrust, feeling her walls tighten around him.

She shudder, feeling his dick pulse inside her, going deeper with every thrust, his hands clawing at her waist as he chases that sweet release that washes over him in no time.

They both moan, synchronily . His voice leaving past his lips as he stills, dumping his cum inside of her. She stop as well, feeling his liquid inside her. All that stickiness feeling well inside of her , spurting and painting her walls white.

As Mikey finished he got up and take his clothes back on, ready to leave he turns around and kissed the girl's forehead " rest well " he murmurs.

Finally out the door meets with Sanzu at the entrance of the VIP zone.

" Ah, boss " Sanzu greeds. Mikey sparing at glance at the pink haired man and keeps walking , Sanzu after him.

" How was with Ryo ? " Sanzu asks Mikey, rising his eyebrows up and down
" none of your business " Mikey said going to the sofa , sitting beside Kokonoi who was enjoying himself with a sex on the beach cocktail and a girl in his lap who was hugging his neck .

The executives began to drink once again . Celebrating . They don't really remember what they were celebrating , something with the police from what they remember . Mikey was just eating some dorayaki , drinking here and there some vodka .

I'm already tired .