1•

Aaliyah pov

"Hey Alexa can you play commitment issues by central cee please?" I asked Alexa while I was getting ready to go out to this party with the girls.

Im not typically into all this party stuff but once in a while, it's always fun to go out.

Here's what I decided to wear, not to extreme nor is it to simple. I don't even know who's party we are going to but I just want to stop overthinking so much all the time and live while I still can.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOC

Must be the girls. As I opened the door, Mia and Gabriela barged in laughing.

"we need to pre drink so we can be buzzed when we get there!" Mia said excitedly.

"Before we do that, who's the designated driver?" I asked

"I am" Gabriela said while pointing to herself.

Mia then handed me a shot of god knows what. I didn't even question it, I just closed my eyes chugged it then grimaced at the burning taste. The girls laughed at me.

"Who's party is it?" I asked

"Some rich rapper I think" Gabriela shrugged texting on her phone.

"Y'all ready to get this party started or what." Mia said walking towards the door. I slowly trailed behind her making sure I had my phone w and everything else.

"SHOTGUN" Mia screamed making a run for the car, she tripped on her own foot causing her to stumble and fall. I couldn't help but laugh at her clumsiness. Gabriela and I ignored walked over the body on the floor and made our way to the car. I sat in the front seat with Gabi driving, Mia finally got up and made her way to the back seat.

"Can I aux?" I asked with the wire already plugged into my phone, I was scrolling through my Spotify. Element by pop smoke played. We All screamed the lyrics together
"I might just hit it raw, hold on, that's not my element
I like dark skins, love her melanin
Huh, Christian Louboutin what I'm steppin' in
Thirty bottles of Azul, tell 'em send 'em in
I had the Lambo', switch to the 'Rari
I'm a gangster, but I like to party
Pop a Perky, go retarded
I'm a Brooklyn n****, I'm cold-hearted"

As we got closer to the party you could literally feel the ground vibrate from how loud the music was.

Gabi parked and we stepped out of the car. I stood in the middle of both of my best friend, I looked up at them and gave a slight head nod. We made our way towards the front door.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hi. This is my first story sorry if it isnt good...
457 words