2•

Aaliyah pov

As we walked through the door the smell of weed and sweat started to go up my nose. "This house is so nice" I yelled over the music to my friends.

"Yea it is, I will go find josh, let's meet back in a few hours by the door." Mia yelled back over the music, with that she left to god knows where.

"Let's go get a drink!" Gabriela told me dragging me to the kitchen.

"Aren't you the designated driver?" I questioned already knowing my answer.

"Yea I am but one drink won't hurt." Is she stupid?

"I-" i just let out a sigh, and headed out to the back yard where it wasn't as crowded as the inside. We where in the hills in the rich part of LA. The view was just breathtaking. I sat by the pool and just dipped my feet in the water.

"Hey shorty." A all too familiar voice said from behind me. I slowly turned around looking up.

"What-t do you-u want Jayden." I let out a shaky breath. Jayden was my crazy ex. I'm talking about psychopath, stalker, verbally and mentally abusive ex.

"I want you bitch" he smirked as if shit was all cute.

"Leave me alone." With that I tried walking past him but he got a tight grip of my arm.

"Ow let go your hurting me" I said with tears brining my eyes. He started dragging me towards the house.

"Shut the fuck up dumb bitch" he gritted through his teeth.

"Yo bro she told told you to let go" the guy yelled walking towards us with a group of guys behind him. I don't know who this fine ass guy was but god fucking damn have my babies. His accent oh my god his accent.

"Mind your fucking business." Jayden yelled back slightly letting go of my arm. I took that as my cue to pull back my arm, only hm for him to charge at me and tackle me on the floor.

"BRUH GET OFF OF HER." The unknown guy yells now Charging for him. Meanwhile I was just groaning in pain feeling absolutely paralyzed by pain. I look around and I see the hot guy handing me his hand to pull me back up, I accept it and look back only to see Jayden getting jumped.

"Your elbows are bleeding." He mumbled grabbing my hand, following behind him I asked where we where going.

"My room, in my bathroom I have a first aid kit I'm gonna help you." He said with a small smile.

"Wait wait wait you own this house?" I asked still looking around the breath taking house.

He nodded with followed by a small chuckle. I just smiled at him admiring his facial structure.

"I never got your name" I said

"Central cee, but you can call me cench that's what everyone calls me. What's yours?" He asked in his thick British accent.

"My name is Aaliyah but you can call me liyah." I softly smiled, we finally made it to his room. He opened the door the room had a view overlooking the whole city lights. The room was big.

 "Wow" I whisper to myself in amazement

"Come to the bathroom it's right here." He mumbles. Even the view in the bathroom is astonishing.

 Even the view in the bathroom is astonishing

"Sit on the sink" he tells me. I oblige to what he says and sit on it. He pulls out the first aid kit and he softly picks my left arm up first.

"This might sting" he warned with a peroxide bottle in hand and bandages in the other. Meanwhile I was observing his tattoos and let me tell you...

"You know it's not polite to stare at people." He laughed, I went red with embarrassment.

"Sorry" i mumbled looking down.

"Your ayt lil shorty" my stomach shouldn't of felt the way it did...

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" I asked as he was bandaging my right elbow.

"When I was younger, I used to fight a lot. " He mumbled clearly concentrated on what he was doing. I just nodded.

"Annnnnnd your done." He smiled backing away from my arms like he just finished a master piece.

"Thank you, now it's your turn to sit while I bandage your fists." He slightly looked down at his bleeding/ bruised up hands.

"I'm ok shorty." He tried reassuring.

"I insist." I smiled as he sat down in the spot I was just in.

"So... cench, where you from?" Already having a idea.

"I'm from London. Where you from." He asked staring me down. I felt absolutely vulnerable.

"I'm from Montreal." I mumbled concentrated on trying not to hurt him.

"Montreal" he questioned looking rather surprised.

"Mhm"

"You drink shorty?" He asked looking up at the ceiling. In my group, I'm the "prude" I'm the 20 year old virgin, I never did drugs and I don't have any sexual experiences.

"No" I said shaking my head. He just nodded not saying much else.

"Annnnnd done!" I said imitating him, he laughed. That laugh omg.

"Thank you" I just smiled looking at him

"You wanna go back?" He asked looking down at the time on his phone. It was only midnight. I simply nodded.

"Before we go, can I have your number?" He asked smiling rubbing the back of his head.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Sorry I know it's long but enjoy 😀

907 words.