3•

Aaliyah pov

For the second time that night, he grabbed my hand leading me out to the still full packed house.

"You wanna go back outside?" He stopped walking and turned around to look at me. I nodded not really caring.

It was either apparently spending the rest of the night with him or by myself until the girls got back.

"Your not very talkative huh" he chuckled

"I'm just shy  right now I will warm up eventually" I smiled he smiled right back.

God those lips

"You wanna sit by the fire on the couch?" He asked pointing towards the couch.

"Yea it's getting kinda cold" he looked at me for half of a second before disappearing into the house, where's he go?

Not even 2 minutes later he came back out with two water bottles a hoodie and a blanket.

He branded me the hoodie, a water bottle then sat next to me and put the blanket over the both of us.

"God this view, I can't get over it " I mumbled while looking up

"You should see the view that I have." He smirked looking down at me. I blushed hard. With that he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

I just let it happen.

"Yo cench whos lil shorty? She mad fine." A guy came up dapping him up and looking me up and down.

"She's off limits bro" he seriously said. The guy kinda took the hint and walked off.

"Sorry about that ma" he said leaning his head onto mine. I took this chance to put my legs over his, he put his hand on my thigh.

"It's fine" I told him while smiling up at him.

We just sat there in silence until I started feeling tierd.

"Cench" i mumbled looking down at him. She had switched positions, his head was lates on my thighs and my hand was rubbing up and down his arm.

"Mhm"

"I should head out, I'm tierd and I have to find my drunk friends and drive them home too." I explained.

"Shorty your friends are currently hooking up with my friends. I don't think your leaving anytime soon" he chuckled slightly.

"Oh my god" I groaned he laughed. It's ok tho his laugh is everything.

"Come let's go inside, if your that tierd sleep over with your friends." He said standing up and stretching.

"Cench i don't know" I trailed off. "There's still a lot of people, the party literally isn't dying down" I explained

"YO FREDO" he yelled, literally startling me. The fredo guy came running towards us. Clearly drunk.

"How may I assit you your highness" he said, in a already British accent. Needless to say me and cench busted out laughing.

"Empty the party it's late and we tryna to go sleep." He said explaining the situation. The guy just nodded and walked off

"Cover your ears" cench warned.

"What? Why?" I asked. Just a few seconds later a gunshot went off, people where running in every direction and screaming. I, on the other hand was shocked, too shocked to comprehend anything.

"Don't worry no one is hurt, it's just how we clear parties" he assured me putting his arm around my shoulders and walking us back to his room.

"You want to take a shower?" He asked walking into his closet.

"Yea actually if you don't mind" I said as he walked out of the closet with clothes. He handed me a towel, a pair of boxers a over sized shirt and some basket ball shorts.

"Thank you" I smiled he smiled back and told me to go take a shower while he picked out a movie.

I didn't wanna take a long time considering it isn't my house, so 5 minutes later I got out and went back into the room with cench.

For the rest of the night, we talked laughed and cuddled while watching a random movie that we didn't watch one bit.

"Good night shorty." Cench mumbled half asleep.

"Good night cench" I mumbled back. And with that, at 4:30 am we both finally knocked out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Ok guys I'm tierd
700 words.