Just like that~

Deku's POV

I was walking towards him with the handcuffs Katsuki was squirming in his seat and whimpering. His body was just begging me to fuck him senseless I threw away the handcuffs and gave him a collar and chain leash instead. After stripping him of his clothes I sat on him and then took a picture of his lewd face. God he was so fucking hot I put my phone away and then teased his virgin hole with my cock. He whimpered "I-Izuku P-Please just p-put it i-in!~" I smirked and smacked him he yelped "That's not my name Katsuki~". His face turned red and he tried to speak but he was so flustered he couldn't say a thing. Without warning I shoved it in he yelped out of surprise "N-Ngh~ M-Master~" I yanked on the leash pulling him closer.

Katsuki's POV

Deku yanked on the leash and I was pulled forward. He pulled me into a heated kiss his lips were so soft and he tastes like strawberries and he smells like roses. He pulled my hair I gasped from surprise and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and started exploring every inch of it. His phone started ringing which made him pull away and answer it "Hey Uraraka! Yeah I'll be down in sec!" He looked at me and smirked then hung up "Sorry puppy we'll finish this later~"
I whimpered and grabbed my clothes and put them on Deku walked over and took the leash off  "keep the collar on puppy" I blushed and nodded Deku walked out and went to meet up with his friends I heard someone run out of the room and panicked so I put on my hoodie to hide the collar and ran to my room

Hagakure's POV:

BITCH I NEED TO TELL MINA SHIT SHIT I THINK HE HEARD ME RUN OUT I NEED A FUCKING TISSUE THERE'S BLOOD RUNNING DOWN MY FUCKING FACE I'M NEVER DOING BETS WITH THE GIRLS AGAIN!!! well I get that $30 from Jirou now because I proved that deku was gay...BUT STILL!