Ugh...Mondays...

Bakubottom's POV:

I sluggishly walked into class and sat at my desk. Mr. Aizawa walked in and class started...the entire period I could feel Deku watching me. I guess at some point I fell asleep in class and woke up to deku shaking me. "Hey darling~ it's time to go~" I was surprised but before I could speak he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into town. "Lets hang out today!" He smiled warmly and I felt weak in the knees.

Deku's POV:

I wanted to do something special with Katsuki. Since we are together now I'm going to treat him like a king. "Want to go watch a movie and then get ice cream?" Katsuki smiled then went back to his normal grouchy face "yeah..sure whatever" I chuckled and dragged him to the movies. We watched 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' turns out Katsuki is a big Marvel fan. After the movie Katsuki was really upset so I took him out to get ice cream. We laughed and talked about school and future plans. It was getting dark so we got on the bus that was heading back to UA and Katsuki placed his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. When we got back I carried him back to my dorm then we cuddled and fell asleep.

Author:

YES IK THIS WAS SHORT BUT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ON WHAT TO WRITE- I'M SORRY- ALSO STAY HYDRATED GUYS!!! <3