Im.. Alive?

☆Bakugou POV:☆

I woke up and I almost went blind from how bright it was I closed my eyes and then opened them again and blinked a couple times. I sat and and looked around the room and then I felt dread crawl into me as I remembered what happened. I frantically looked around again and sat up. Someone walked in "Oh! Mr. Bakugou you're awake!" I looked at the man. He was tall and had brown hair and blue eyes? Unusual but I didn't say anything about it.. actually I couldn't speak at all.."Ah yes Mr. Bakugou you should be talking once again very soon and be careful your lower abdomen is probably sore right now" He smiled and left the room I layed back down and stared at the ceiling replaying everything in my head until I fell asleep.

☆Kirishima POV:☆

I was hanging out with Mina, Denki, Hagakure, and Sero when my phone rang "Hello this is Eijiro Kirishima! How may I help you?" The voice on the other line was serious "Hi Mr. Kirishima.. you were in Mr. Bakugou's phone as an emergency contact" everything stopped moving..my heart was beating fast "Is..Is bakubro- Is Katsuki okay?" They explained everything to me and I felt sick..how could Izuku do something like that?! I dropped my phone after hanging up and ran to my bicycle and started going towards the hospital..

☆Hagakure POV:☆

Shhhhit Deku why now?! I told you to fucking wait until I got there! You just dug your own grave Izuku I swear to fucking god.