Stalker

He'd always watch you.

The way you'd walk, the way you'd talk on the phone, the way you'd drum your fingers against the steering wheel of your sleek black Lexus LS5500F as you sat in traffic, he loved watching you.

Izana Kurokawa, what was wrong with him?

He was supposed to hate you, not adore you, you hated him, so why was he trying to pursue you?

He was supposed to hate you because you associated yourself with him. Izana wasn't a big fan of him, if only he could get you to open your eyes.

And you did hate him, actually, you despised him, after all, he killed your best friend, someone you loved dearly, someone you might've even loved more than just a friend.

He wasn't the one to carry it out though, he only ordered for it... or that's what you had heard. You didn't care, she was dead because of him, that's all that mattered to you.

Why couldn't you understand? He had to do it, but you wouldn't get that. He knew you hated him, he didn't care. All he wanted was you, this odd fascination with you was so out of the blue, but he couldn't help it for some reason.

What he didn't know though, you knew of his odd behavior. You knew he'd follow you at times, you found it to be a game at this point. You knew the more he followed you, the more he'd be fixated on only you, the more obsessed he'd grow.

So you let him be, you didn't even have to try, he'd find you perfect no matter what you did. "You're playing with fire." Your friend would always tell you, you'd only smile and reply with "It'll be okay, Draken."

Because you knew it would be, you had everything planned out.

Which was exactly why you stood in front of the old convenience store, smoking a cigarette as you looked at the night sky. There were no stars out, kind of depressing.

"You can come out, I know you want to." You called out, at first there was no movement, the silence remained, but moments later you saw him.

His tanned skin, his purple eyes that had a hint of crazy, his platinum blonde almost white hair that fit him so well... he was very attractive, it really was too bad.

You looked him up and down, waiting to see if he'd speak. "Smoking is bad for you, my dear Y/n." He finally spoke, your lips curling into a small smile. "Helps relieve stress." Is all you reply back with.

Even though Izana was obsessed with you, he'd never actually show it to your face. He'd act as if he hated you, teasing you as well to really set you off because oh how he loved messing with you.

"What do you want from me? Ready to confess your love?" He teased, a small smirk playing on his face. You sighed, facing your body towards him now. "I want you to stop following me." You told him, and as suspected he acted confused.

"Don't even try to deny it, you aren't as slick as you used to be Izana." You continue, slight fear residing in him as he wasn't sure how you found out, he thought he was discreet.

But he kept his cool, not showing any fear or worry, a grin appeared on his face. "Well i'm sorry to say this Y/n, but you aren't special enough for me to be stalking you, maybe it's someone else." He lies, hoping he sounded believable.

It was funny to you really, so you decided to play along. "Hm, maybe you're right... guess i'll have to look into it more and find who's actually messing with me and punish them." You tell him, knowing you made him mad.

The hairs on his body pricked up, you watched as his left eye twitched a little, you wondered if you actually had made him mad. But you didn't.

He was excited, absolutely thrilled to hear a sentence like that come out of your mouth. Maybe it was his head being in the gutter, he wondered how you'd carry out this so called punishment that you spoke of. It was so tempting to confess that it was him, he was doing all of this, it was him and only him.

But he didn't say anything, he pulled himself back into the moment, a friendly smile on his face as he walked right in front of you, your only view being Izana. You looked straight into his purple eyes, taking a drag from your cigarette and blowing the smoke into his face.

He didn't flinch, he only took the cigarette from your hand, dropping it to the ground below and lightly stepping on it to put it out. His left arm came up and hit the brick wall behind you while he carefully leaned closer into you.

"Just be careful hun, you never know who you're really messing with." He spoke in a low tone, a smirk now residing on your face. You slid your fingers along his arm that was against the wall, teasing him a bit as you noticed his body flinch in the slightest bit at your touch.

"Was that a threat, Mr. Kurokawa?" You asked, his breath hitching before he dropped his arm. He backed up a little, your eyes remaining on his. "If you think it is, then who am I to convince you otherwise?" He smiled, bringing his hand up to wave you goodbye.

"Goodbye Y/n, truly hope to see you again." He called out, walking away and out of your sight.

You looked down at the dead cigarette bud below, slightly smiling to yourself because you knew he would see you again, he always does.