Sharani's 18 Birthday

*this follows the MLP Instagram Timeline*

November 19,2021

Sharani's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock  yes we all have that feeling  but today is the second best day of the year the best is mine and Ayden's anniversary but anyway its November 19 which means its my Birthday I'm finally 18 a get brush my teeth brush my hair and head down for breakfast where I see mom and dad when I get down my mom gives me a hug says Happy Birthday. My mom ended up giving me breakfast berry pancakes.

So I have nothing special really planned apart from a date with Ayden at 2 in the afternoon so i decided to stay in my Pj's cuz well I have nothing planned until mine Ayden's date I go upstairs and I check my phone see all the girls summon nick an...

So I have nothing special really planned apart from a date with Ayden at 2 in the afternoon so i decided to stay in my Pj's cuz well I have nothing planned until mine Ayden's date I go upstairs and I check my phone see all the girls summon nick and the guys and Ayden have texted me Happy Birthday I decided to text Ayden.

*Convo*

Ayden; Happy Birthday Lily Flower 

Me: Thanks Ayd 

Ayden: Excited for our date 

Me: Yup 

Ayden: I'll see you later 

Me: Ok, See you 2 , love you 

Ayden: Love you too!

*End of Convo*

I decide to scroll through Instagram and like and comment and re share some of the Instagram posts and stories by fans after about 15 minutes I'm done and I decide to go on my computer and binge watch Squid Game on Netflix. 

*Ayden's POV*

I finished texting Sharani aka my Lily Flower and girlfriend of 3 years its her 18th birthday I'm heading to the Rainbooms studio cuz that's where we decided to have her party I come in and see Symmone nick , Soarin Rainbow , Twilight Timber, Flash Sunset, Pinkie Cheese, Fluttershy Discord, AJ Caramel , Fancy and Rarity. We start setting up With a projector with Harry Potter movies and a music speakers here and there a music player with Sharani's Ipod seriously did she leave at the studio last night, we also have Netflix with Squid Game and well something were al excited or nervous about 18 canvases so we can paint  pretty much everything Shar loves doing this ended up taking 4 hours while we were doing this AJ , Pinkie and Cheese were doing the cake and food and an Ice cream bar. How did I forget Pinkie has one. Anyway its 12 so I head home cuz  I have two hours till my date with my Lily Flower so head home get showered and get ready.

 Anyway its 12 so I head home cuz  I have two hours till my date with my Lily Flower so head home get showered and get ready