Masky x Ghost!Female!Reader

Title: My Name, You said

Warning: Blood

     A young lady sat silently, observing the green view. The trees' shadows covered the old wooden cabin where she stayed, keeping the place dark and lonely. But she didn't mind, of course, she was used to it. Her sad lonely eyes longingly gazed at the outside world, her hands extended towards the window. Trying to touch the window with just a single fingertip but to no avail. Soon, a burning sensation traveled throughout her body, she quickly retracted her hand.

     She let out a long sigh and stared at the green weeds growing through the cracks of the wooden floor. The only color this place seemed to have...

     But soon the silence was interrupted by heavy footsteps that rang in the forest. The lady shot up from the chair and turned her body towards the window. But the footsteps already made their way towards the door. Someone pushed the door open and heavy breathing was soon heard.

     The lady slowly backed herself into the corner of the room, the shadows covering her ghostly figure.

     The man held onto his stomach, his yellow sweater engulfing the blood. He looked around frantically and started pushing around old dusty items, looking for something. The lady soon realize he needed something to stop the bleeding. 

     She didn't know what to do, years in this terribly lonesome place and now there's a human here?

     With all the strength she could muster, she made her figure appear before him. Stepping out of the dark corner, the man still trying to control his bleeding as well as his breath turned around. His eyes met her shape and she saw his masked face but paid little to no attention to that.

     Her shaky hand pointed towards the crack of the bed, where the bandages fell in a while back.

     The man's deep brown eyes gazed at her and he slowly nodded. She felt a smile creep onto her face as she emerged herself into the shadows. She was a weak spirit and almost drained all her energy but felt content watching the man hunt for the bandages and wrapping his wound.

. . .

     The following days, the man reappeared, sometimes with a new wound and sometimes just to smoke. The weak spirit appeared to him a couple of times, gaining a little more strength every time. One day the man who smoked against the cabin wall glanced up at her figure who shakily waved her hand.

   "My name's Masky."

   Her heart fluttered and she smiled.

   ...

     "M-My na-name is Y/nnn..."

     Masky arched his eyebrow at her, he looked down and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Y/n."

. . .

     Masky had a tiresome day I suppose...

     She peered at the man who slept soundly on the chair. His mask covered his face but she couldn't stop staring at his beautiful thick hair. Suddenly her hand reached out towards his hair but soon realize she was unable to run her fingers through it.

     Masky opened his eyes and his eyes landed at her extended hand. Her gaze was soft and longing for warmth. Y/n soon got startled by Masky and disappeared from his view. He chuckled and got up, fixing his hair and walking out of the cabin.

. . .

    I'm alone once again...