1.

New story! Im excited for this... I feel like I only make cake stories.. which is basically tru xD but I mean im not complaining cake is real af. \

<~<~<~<~

Luke

"Make it stop!" I scream out to no one in particular as the voices take over my head once again

fag. worthless. coward. fat. dick.

I can feel my body shaking as Calum enters the room quickly. He pulls me into his embrace and I try to fight him off as always but he doesn't care as he pulls me back into his arms.

"Stop!" I scream repeatedly and cover my ears.

"Luke! Luke! Buddy. Calm down, breathe.'' Calum says looking me in the eyes as I slowly start to calm down.

It has always been this way. Calum has always been the one to calm me down and no one knew why. I think it has something to do with my feelings for him but no one else knows that.

Calum smiles at me softly and pulls me on his lap to hug him.

"Good job Lukey. You calmed down faster than I thought. Im proud of you." Calum says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

I sigh and get up slowly knowing that if I sit there too long I will do something I will regret.

I wipe my tears off and walk down the hall to get some water.

"What would you do if I said we go out of town for the weekend?" Calum said following me to the kitchen.

"Id say that that's a pretty dumb and careless idea." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Why?" Calum said acting as if he didn't know.

"You know exactly why. Don't play dumb." I say putting my glass in the sink.

"Fine but pleaseeee Lukey! I really want to take you out for the weekend. You never do anything! Pleaseee!" Calum begs coming over to me and making me look into his big brown puppy looking eyes.

Don't give in. Don't give in.

I tried to convice myself but it wasn't working.

I sigh loudly and look down from his gaze.

"Fine we will go out."

********

:) My birthday is tomorrow ~ April 30th