6.

;).

Girls Talk Boys is out in Australia and Europe today and it's already playing on US stations but im gonna wait until tmr ..

Im kind of sad 5sos is gonna be here on Lukes birthday and i cant go bec of family so like im crying on the inside bye.

**
"One love two mouths, one love one house"

L u k e

I wake up the next morning sighing as my mind drifts to the memory of last nights argument with Calum. I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom looking at my face in the mirror and cringe a bit at my state.

I look dead almost. There's evident bags under my eyes, my face is slightly paler than usual, my nose and eyes are very red, and i have dry tear stains on my cheeks. I rub my eyes and grab my tooth brush brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth before checking my phone for any messages. I smile slightly seeing a message from my mum.  I scroll more and see a message from Calum saying he'd be back in about an hour but sigh seeing that was 45 minutes ago so he'd be back soon.

I honestly don't want anything to do with Calum and honestly I just want to go home and listen to music while i cry and eat ice cream.

I get up and move to the kitchen searching the cabinets for something to eat and smile when I find pop tarts, knowing Calum must have bought them , them being my favorite snack.

I sit on the counter eating the pop tart while scrolling through Instagram liking pictures ever so often as i go.

I jump slightly when i hear a door close and I shuffle off the counter quickly hoping i could make it back to my room without Calum noticing.

"I can see you Luke" i hear him sigh and I stop in my tracks closing my eyes not wanting to turn around just yet.

I rub a hand over my face and slowly turn around and see Calum very close for my own liking so i back up a bit nervously and i smile falsely at him.

"Hey." He says smiling looking at my tired state and his smile falls slightly but he tries to hide it.

I nod at him not knowing what to say at the moment then i look down biting my lip.

He lifts my chin up and looks at me. "Don't do that" he says chuckling lightly. I stare at him confused and scrunch my nose up.

"Do what?" I say and he smiles.

"Bite your lip." He said lowly when i do it again.

"Why?" I ask looking at him crazily and he goes to say something but stops himself before sitting there silently with his hand still under my chin.

"Because you don't want to bruise your lip" he laughs nervously and I nod going along with it.

"Right." I say slowly and move away from his touch. "Okay." I add.

He sighs and changes the subject. "Luke I know you're mad at me..." He trails off losing his train of thought. "But... But you can't stay mad forever, you know i didn't mean what i said" he said trying to find words to say.

"If you didn't mean it i don't think that you would say it." I say pointedly and he nods.

"Well you know that you can come to me whenever okay? Im not leaving anytime soon i promise." He smiles confidently

I look at him and sigh and turn around. "Don't promise things you can't keep Cal." I say starting to walk away but he pulls my arm and turns me around our faces very close, me panicking slightly and him smiling.

"Luke. Im telling you i promise and thats final." He breathes out and i may or may not have gotten weak in the knees and i nod pulling away slightly walking into my room.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." I say quietly to myself , sliding down my wall.