5.

Im literally the worst person for not updating but alot of people wanted me to update this story so im back.

"You're my lifeline, think you're tryna kill me, if it wasn't me would you still feel me , like on my worst day"

This is important for later.

Recap of last chapter:

Luke and Calum are on their way home from the party after Luke had a panic attack and Luke is mad and won't speak to Calum but Calum insists that they talk . Okok

L u k e

I sigh looking out of the window as rain drops start to come down and onto my window. The rest of the ride home is silent besides the faint noise of the car radio in the background (SOMEBODY STOLE MY CAR RADIO AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE noone? Okay)

Calum pulls up to the house and i get out of the car slamming the door and walk into the house leaving the door open for Calum and walk straight to the kitchen getting some water and grab my medicine taking two pills and swallow them with the water knowing Calum would follow me. I sit on the counter with my knees to my chest tensing when Calum walks in.

I look away from his stare and play with a loose thread on my shirt avoiding any type of contact with him. He comes closer and i flinch moving back a little and he sighs stopping and sits on the counter across from me, his stare never leaving me.

We sit in silence for a few minutes before i hear Calum clear his throat and sigh. "Luke, look im sorry."

I sit there waiting for him to continue but nothing comes. I look up at him and from his features i can tell hes waiting for me to say something.

"Thats it?" I say growing slightly angry. "You're sorry. Calum... I trusted you. You told me it would be fun  and that its a chance for me to go out! Then as soon as we get there you leave? Calum you know how i get! You were probably flirting with a girl or something." I spit at him angrily, rolling my eyes and i see him shift from the corner of my eyes.

He scoffs and gets up. "I'm sorry that I just wanted to have fun for once! I just wanted to laugh and be happy Luke!" He shouts but when i look at him i can tell he regrets saying it immediately.

I nod my head and my eyes start to water but i blink my tears away. "So if I don't make you laugh or make you happy why do you stay?" I ask my voice cracking.

He sighs, " I kinda have to Luke. I'm the only that keeps you sane." He says and I look at him and smile a fake smile and get up walk to my room and lock the door.

To say I'm not hurt would be a lie. He technically said that he's only staying because he's the only one that calms me down. If that isn't rejection I don't know what is.

I sigh and lay on my bed and cry silently. Maybe its time to let go of Calum.