ATHANASIA AND CYRUS.

Thy Kingdom Come
three - athanasia and cyrus

IT WAS A BRIGHT AND SUNNY SPRING DAY.

The flowers grew along with the children of Obelia's Imperial family. It was inevitable to think that there would come a time where the Prince would get to walk around the Ruby Palace using his own feet, not being carried by Lilian or Ces.

A boy walking in such a proper manner was walking around the Ruby Palace, searching for his twin sister. He was skinny looking. He had blonde-hair that was style to match his freely worn clothes and jewel blue eyes shone brightly like they were the most expensive jewel in the world.

He had dirt on his cheek because of how hard he had been searching for a place to hide their funds. Ever since they could speak, Athanasia and Cyrus were honest with each other and immediately asked the other if they were reincarnated. They had multiple excuses ready just in case their thoughts were wrong.

But they were surprised to know that they were reincarnated at the same time and they were happy because they both knew their endings. So, they teamed up and made a plan that before they turn eighteen, they would run away together along with the jewelry and things they took from their palace.

"Your Highness, we need to get you cleaned up," the maid who accompanied him on his quest of searching for a hiding place - disguised as walking around the Ruby Palace - was named Ces. She was a beautiful lady with a cold expression.

"Later, I need to look for Athanasia first," the Prince said.

He was quiet and cold, most of the time strict and serious. He had a firm gaze that would scare the maids and a stern voice that didn't fit a five-year-old. The people working at the Ruby Palace could see the great resemblance of Cyrus to his father in terms of look and personality. He was the spitting copy of the Emperor.

Born with power despite being the neglected child, Cyrus knew his way of the Palace. He ruled over every maid with his sister and wasn't afraid to use his power even if he was young. He was bestowed with such an honor, so why would he waste it?

"Where could she be?" he wondered aloud, looking around in search for his sister. He needed to tell her that he didn't find any good hiding spots for their money and jewels.

Their jewel pouches were beginning to grow, so they couldn't continue to keep it in their rooms because the maids clean it twice a week.

The flowers in the Ruby Palace weren't mended at all and they grew up naturally and bloomed fancily. Athanasia pattered down the hallway between the flowers and grabbed onto one of the maid's dress skirt.

"Nanny, nanny."

Cyrus heard a girl's soft voice and immediately walked towards the direction it came from.

He saw his sister standing in front of a maid named Hannah. She was nice and always had chocolate or candy to give to the young Princess.

Athanasia was wearing a pink dress with a big ribbon on the side. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a high ponytail. Her jeweled eyes were glowing under the light and had put her two hands on her mouth as she looked at the woman, innocently.

At Athanasia's call, the woman looked down at her and the Princess made a cute face complete with puppy dog eyes.

"Can Athy please have some chocolate?"