How Math Became "Interesting"

These last few couple of days, I've been pretty chill, I have felt a lot better and Me and "you know who" did "you know what". My Popularity has sky-rocketed over this past few days and with the Christmas Break coming, I got to go out with a bang and that's exactly what I did. CUE THE FLASHBACK.

                                                                                          FLASHBACK

Today, was a Monday, and like any other Monday, the day went by like a DRAG. I was late for class (again) but at least, nobody saw my "you know what" (Refer to chapter one for more details). But the real gem of my day was when I went into the Parking lot with Jennifer, and saw my MOM'S CAR. I rushed back inside to go look for her. 

I was looking all over the school for her until I was so tired. That's when I heard it the sound.

*moan* *moan**moan*

I heard it, It came from the Math Room, I saw the knob, I twisted it, and that's when I saw:

MY MOM

HAVING SOME STUFF

WITH MY MATH TEACHER!!!!!

IN SCHOOL!!!!

***************************************************************************************I couldn't comprehend what was happening, immediately as I entered the room, my mom and Mr. Del Gado bursted up and tried to ack professional, but I had seen everything (and quite frankly, it was pretty disgusting, if you wanna do it, do it right)

My mom started telling me about how since my father died, she has been feeling lonely and has been in need of someone.

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

WHYYYY

After that, they promised just to keep this professional and not to be doing things like this.

CAP

***************************************************************************************

After, that my Math classes have been really weird, my guy giving A+ to me like this is Christmas. I will do nothing, yet I will getting the most attention. The weirdest of them was when he made me give my mum's number and a pic just for free A+. Nah, that was the last straw.

I'ma have to shut this down.

|