Love Me! ; Asahi

- ,, 🍮 [𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘]·˚

WARNINGS. none

———————-

———————-

"Good morning, Asahi! I hope your day is as wonderful as you want it to be!"

"There he goes again..."

The booming voice of the high school senior greeted Teume High School on an early Thursday morning. His upbeat footsteps matched perfectly with the bright smile plastered on his face while making his way out of a classroom that he's not even in.

"Asahi, how do you deal with him?" Junkyu asked, watching the person that gets a special morning message every day take his airpods out that was blasting classical music to calm his nerves.

"I don't." Hamada Asahi, a senior at Teume High School that seemed to never catch a break ever since he was noticed by the one person he wished to have no interaction with.

The slight frown on Asashi's lips only made the situation funnier to his friend. Just before Junkyu could ask more questions, the door to their classroom opened, and there stood the one and only Nam M/n with his infamous smile.

M/n was no stranger to Asahi's classroom or even the entire school. With his perfect grades and being the captain of the volleyball team, M/n made his name known to the school. But that wasn't the only reason why people knew him.

Making his way over to Asahi's desk, Junkyu stifled a chuckle and nudged his friend.

"Sorry for being late with your breakfast today, love. The line was longer than usual." Sweetly smiling, the faint blush on M/n's cheeks seemed to darken every time he made eye contact with Asahi.

Placing the purchased breakfast on Asahi's desk, the students could only sigh in jealousy as they wished it was them that received the amount of attention M/n was giving Asahi.

"M/n, go back to your class before you're late." Asahi responded with his light brown eyes holding much more power than he probably knows.

Nodding at the cold shoulder he received once again, M/n stuffed his hands into the blazer's pockets. "See you during lunch, petal!" M/n bid goodbye to both Asahi and Junkyu before leaving the classroom.

As soon as M/n left, Junkyu went back to sitting in front of Asahi with a knowing smile on his face. "So you just let him call you that?" Junkyu teased and began to call Asahi the same nickname only to receive a glare in return.