Wrong Person; RM

- ,, 🍮 [𝗕𝗧𝗦 ]·˚

WARNINGS. none
A/N. i will be using his real name :)

 i will be using his real name :)

--------------

M/n sat in his studio apartment, dazed. For starters, it was only 7 in the morning and he was already up. But he completely blames it on his mind to think it was acceptable to turn his dreams into nothing but painful memories.

Deciding that it would do him no good to fall back asleep, M/n tiredly got out of his bed and began to get ready for the day. His bathroom was filled with two of everything. Two toothbrushes, two sets of washcloths, two scrubs, two pairs of bathroom slippers, two cups for mouthwash.

"I hate fighting." M/n sighed and looked at his phone. The lockscreen of him and his boyfriend greeted his [e/c] eyes as he read the time, ignoring the messages he had received overnight.

Putting on music, M/n did his morning routine and called his twin brother. "M/n, such great timing! Come to the cafe, I need some help." Seokjin immediately spoke and hung up faster than M/n could think of an excuse.

In all honesty, M/n only called his brother to see if he could make breakfast. But that was going to come with a price. And the price for today was to clock in early for his shift.

Grabbing his things, M/n headed over to the family cafe. The light shade of beige was the exterior with healthy green vineyards lacing around the entrance of the cafe. In all white letters, was the name of the cafe, giving it more of an elegant touch to the vintage cafe.

When he stepped inside, M/n was greeted with the comforting smell of coffee being brewed and the soft music playing from the speakers. Seokjin was already wearing the work uniform minus the beret that came along with it. His black glasses sat on top of the bridge of his nose as his white button-up shirt had its sleeves rolled up.

"Here, eat your breakfast, and then help me bake a few pastries." Seokjin placed a plate of food on a table before rushing behind the counter to get things prepared for today's opening.

M/n and Seokjin are identical twins with hardly any distinctions setting the two apart. They were both overwhelmingly handsome that had charms that could have anyone falling in love at first sight. Their wide shoulders and friendly aura added bonus pints to both their names and the cafe's reputation.

Of course, they had their regular customers who truly enjoyed their food. But there were also those who were fans of the two and often brought gifts for them. On their 100th day of being the new owners of the cafe, M/n and Seokjin had hosted a special that attracted a lot more customers than they expected.

Since then, they have had a wall full of polaroids their customers took on their 100th day. After eating his breakfast, M/n went to the staff room and tossed his shoulder bag into one of the small lockers. He took out his beige apron and also rolled up his sleeves to his shirt.

"What do you need help with?" M/n asked, watching his older (by nearly 1 minute) brother concentrate on a cake he was decorating.

"Can you do the macarons for me?" Seokjin replied, pointing over to a section on the counter that had freshly baked macarons.

The colors of the macarons were aesthetically pleasing since they went with the cafe's theme. On the bottom of each macaron, was the logo of the cafe neatly pressed in the middle. M/n loved decorating since he was able to see the transformation in front of him like magic.

"Have you made up with him yet?" Jin asked out, glancing up from the cake to look at his brother shake his head.

"I think this break is something that we can both learn from." M/n said back and continued to pipe the macarons.

Grabbing a plate, M/n began to neatly place the macarons in a design where the customers could see each color that was being sold for today.

"It's been a week, M/n."

"I know..."

Their busy day at the cafe soon ended and M/n couldn't be more grateful to see the sign flip to show the public they were now closed. They had yet another successful day and were given a generous amount of gifts once again.

Placing his apron back into the locker, M/n took his phone out and saw yet another spam of messages that came from Namjoon. Slipping his phone back into his jacket's pocket, M/n walked out of the staff room and met up with his brother.

"I can cook dinner for us since you cooked breakfast for me." M/n offered and chuckled when he saw the wide smile begin to form on Seokjin's lips.

"How can I turn down the offer of free food?" Seokjin laughed.

But their short moment of happiness was quick to turn into dread. Waiting outside of the cafe's entrance, stood Namjoon with his hood down as he kicked a few pebbles that laid around his Nike's.

Hearing the bells to the cafe go off, Namjoon was quick to look up and see the twins staring at him. Immediately, Namjoon went straight to one of the twins.

"M/n! I'm sorry, I don't know what got over me when I snapped at you. I was just stressed that day and I didn't mean anything that I said to you. I love you way too much to even yell at you. I know you always tell me how I'm way too nice for my own good, but it didn't mean anything. I-I love you and only you, M/n."

Stopping midway in his apology, Namjoon took a quick breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"I did something that was only a mistake. I slept with your brother...I was drunk and I couldn't tell the difference between you and Jin. But it's all in the past...M/n I know it'll take time but please know that I'm sorry and I'll wait for however long it'll take."

Silence was the only thing that greeted the three that stood in front of the cafe. The quiet nightly spring breeze laced itself around M/n's body as it sent a shiver down his spine. Tears threatened to fall down M/n's [e/c] eyes. He was betrayed not only once, but twice by the two people he loved dearly.

Glancing over to his brother, Seokjin was quick to avoid M/n's stare and look down at his feet.

"You're in love with the wrong twin, Namjoon." M/n croaked out, hating the expression Namjoon showed him.

Being a twin brother of someone who's handsome was a blessing yet a curse. And today, being a twin was nothing but a curse.

___________

y'all this oneshot literally took the remaining of my creative brain cells for tonight LMAO