V4V WITH THE MANAGER

➡️ Welcome to V4V with the manager room, where you can trade v4v deals with me!

This Room is only for voting trades with me, the club manager! (Any general votes will be deleted.)

Aight, here's how the trade works. You vote on this book of mine: (READ TRADE MARKET)

And in return I'll vote on yours using of course my main account (flyink) and incase I ran out of votes I'll be voting using one of my two main backup accounts which are (aangelina08q) and (leviswife19)

Expect to receive votes from my other backup accounts as well:

flyinkbot1
flyinkbot2
flyinkbot3
flyinkbot4
flyinkbot5

Note that I'm voting using (only) one account of the previously mentioned accounts. (I'm trying to save up votes as there are only 100 per day) Incase I ran out of votes then I'll back you up with votes using one.

Vote all chapters of [Read Trade] Book. Here's my profile: (flyink) or vote exactly the number of chapters your tradable book is. (Ex: if your book has only 20 chapters then vote only 20 on Read Trade Book.)

Comment done, your book name & No. Of chapters you voted. (In case you ran out of votes and used any backup accounts to vote, make sure you mention it as I'll check it by sending your username to the Author)