Together

17th March

There was something incredibly satisfying about spending your first night in your new apartment with your boyfriend for the first time. It filled you with this immense joy when you closed the door on your friends who'd helped you move, padded your way through to your bedroom and collapsed backwards onto your bed, arms wide with a heavy but utterly content sigh.

Having moved things out of your respective separate flats, you with the help of a work colleague and Harry with the help of his best friend, then moving it all back into your new place that was yours together, you all shared a takeaway on your living room floor because you didn't have a dining table yet, with a bottle of champagne to celebrate your new life together.

You remember the day you found the listing - a late but quiet evening at work where nothing was happening and you were free to browse -, and immediately sent it on to Harry. You remember his reply, a simple 'looks good, want to call the agency?', and you hadn't looked back since.

You'd only been together a year, but it was your best year yet. Your parents were happy, they adored Harry and thought you'd never find anyone better, and in all honesty that was probably the case. Harry was a rare find - handsome, intelligent, humorous (though in a slightly ridiculous way), kind and caring, and his ability to love was incomparable. He treated you like royalty while simultaneously reminding you to keep your feet on the ground. He brought you closer with your family, he'd repaired a bond that was almost torn because you were quiet and introverted while your immediate family were quite the opposite. He just kept you sane.

You felt pretty damn wonderful when Harry wandered into the room behind you, suddenly with no clothes on and a mischievous smirk on his face, and climbed over the top of you to harass you with sloppy kisses. You giggled when his hands teased your t-shirt off as his lips mingled with yours. Your breath hitched when his hands rubbed your hot core over your jeans. Your heart rate increased when he removed your jeans with little effort. Your head grew fuzzy when your knickers were teased down your legs. And when he found a condom already stored in your new bedside table - well, you were a goner.

Repeated words of love and encouragement were thrown around the room as you christened your new home, paired with the sound of the headboard hitting the wall and you were giggly and giddy. Your bodies grew hot with each passing second of your intimacy, soon both of you decorated with little drops of perspiration as you clung to one another, pushing and pushing desperately towards your ends that you were both certain would be nothing short of euphoric.

As always, Harry made you feel like the only woman to ever exist, showering you with words of praise and adoration as he continued to drive into you. Honestly you'd never been so in love, three words that you'd told each other repeatedly that had never lost their meaning along the way. Never had you fallen so hard for any man, and the ridiculous thing was, he, for some reason, felt exactly the same as you.

Harry rolled his hips over yours for the final time, his lips desperately nipping and sucking on yours as you both allowed your release to take hold of you. Once again, nothing short of phenomenal - he left you feeling spacey and a little out of it, but in absolutely the best way.

"I love you." He hummed as his lips extended their search around your face. No matter how many times he said the words you had longed to hear from a young age, you would never tire from hearing it, and it would always leave you with a light feeling in the pit of your belly.

"I love you too." You sighed happily, pressing a single kiss to his cheek, and then he rolled over and laid on his back, holding his chest as he panted while his breathing calmed.

"We get to do that everyday, now. Until you decide to fob me off." Harry teased, nudging you with his hip.

You slowly sat up, wincing at the slight pain from your stiff knees, and peered over your shoulder at him with a grin. "If I get that every day, you're not going anywhere. Stuck with me forever."