Chapter 7: Insane

Izuku's POV

The next few days were stressful: I still couldn't look at Kirishima without feeling hatred surge from my stomach and the whole class was looking at me like I had cancer (I finally understood why Kacchan was so adamant in not letting people know about his condition). I could feel their stares on me at all times, they didn't even know how to approach me anymore, so I just did them (and myself honestly) a favor and went to the rooftop for lunch breaks.

- What the fuck happened Deku! – Kacchan yelled at me after interrupting my lunch on Wednesday.

- I don't know what you are talking about.

- LIKE HELL YOU DON'T! Why is everyone looking at you like you grew a second head?!

- Why do you care?

- I DON'T, YOU FUCKING NERD!

- Then why are you asking? – He growled.

- Shitty Hair hasn't been looking at me in the eye since Friday and everyone else looks kinda...I dunno...down? And I saw you fucking glaring at some of the extras. So let me ask you one last time: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

- You must be imagining it, Kacchan. I'm sure they are only stressed for the upcoming mid-terms, that's all. – I could tell I was pissing him off because his hands started smoking.

- Then why the hell are you eating up here alone instead of with your loser friends?

- I felt like it.

- SCREW YOU! – he yelled before stomping back inside and slamming the roof door. I sighed and went back to my lunch.

My friends were the first to go back to normal. They told me they accepted that I didn't want to talk about my health condition although they hoped I would open up to them sooner or later, and that they would always be there for me if I needed them. I thanked them. Obviously, I would never tell them, it wasn't my secret to tell in the first place, but I was glad they understood I had the right to keep some secrets.

- Alright guys, tomorrow we are gonna do a special training. – Aizawa announced, entering the classroom.

- What kind of special training, sir? – Iida asked, standing up.

- I was about to explain – he said glaring at him. Iida bowed and sat back down.

- We are gonna go to the USJ...and before you even ask no, it's not the Universal Studios of Japan... - disappointed mumbles went around the room. Aizawa shook his head and sighed.

- We are gonna work on rescue at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. There is gonna be another pro hero there and you are gonna get divided into groups and work on rescue and first aid. – the class nodded and Aizawa started the lesson without further delay.

The next day we all met at the bus stop. The USJ was about 30 min from UA, so we had to meet up earlier than usual. As soon as we sat on the bus half the class was already asleep, the other half either listening to music or chatting excitedly. Kacchan was sleeping two seats before me while I was just looking out of the window. Mina and Kaminari were bouncing on their seats and turning around to take pictures of people sleeping, Iida was desperately trying to make them sit still, Todoroki was listening to music and Uraraka was sleeping in the seat next to mine. Her head resting on my shoulder. I didn't care honestly, it's not like I had anywhere to go, so I just let her sleep on me.

The USJ was a huge balloon-shaped structure with a main square at the entrance and divided into 5 different disaster sites. When we got there Uraraka was still as red as a tomato after she woke up on me, but she recovered quickly once she saw who was the pro hero waiting for us at the square.