Chapter 4 - Hero metting

A/N: sry for not posting some biatch took my phone for 3 days and my mom destroyed my Chromebook and i have other storys to update on

Aizawa was having a normal day or at-least what his normal day looked like

that was untill he saw his class chating about a villains Instagram!?

"Witch villain is dumb enough to have a Instagram?" He asked outloud making all the students freeze and go to there places

"You have to tell me, villains are very dangerous and you know that" Aizawa sighed

Iida came to the front of the class and pulled out his phone showing me DABIS!? Instagram account.

And apperntly that dumbass dosent even know about it himself since the other villain named "Toga Himiko" runs it.

"Im sorry problem children, i know you are surprised and some of you excited but i have to tell the other heroes"

"So today you have a day off do whatever you want but IF you are going to leave campus ask for permission from another staff member first"

.
.
.

- after Aizawa called a Hero metting -

All the importent heroes from the UA staff and top 10 Heroes and Nezu where satt around a round table wondering what the metting was about.

That was untill Eraserhead finally entered.

"Ahh, Eraser so what is this metting about?" Nezu asked rather curious.

There is a big screen infront of them that Aizawa asks everyone to look at.

"This morning when i entered my classroom for class 1-a i heard them chating about a villains Instagram account

witch belongs to the unfamous fire villain Dabi, as he likes to call himself. The account is run by Toga Himiko another villain from the league of villains.

And apperntly Dabi dosent know about this account."

Before Aizawa could finish talking Endeavor cut him of

"And why is this so important, they are just some pathetic weak villains just ban them or something!!!?"

"Becuse we can take this to our advantage and get more information about Dabi AND the league of villains, think about it

'Toga accidently reveald Dabis identity'

'Leauge of villains plan ruined becuse it was in the background of a picture'

And think about all the weaknesses we could learn!"
Aizawa answered.

He let them think for a while before Hawks chirped with his decision.

"I totaly agree with you Eraserhead!"

Ms.joke and Midnight nodded along

"Oh dont you 'i totaly agree with you Eraserhead' me, i saw what you commented."

All the Heroes in the room had a questioning look.

"Why dont you enligheten us Aizawa-san and tell us what Hawks commented" All might asked rather cheerful.

The big screen flashed blue before a picture was shown of an Instagram post and its comments

(Incase you dont see the pic, hawks says: How did i not know of this sonner 😧🤨, dude no homo but you fine

(Incase you dont see the pic, hawks says: How did i not know of this sonner 😧🤨, dude no homo but you fine..!
And Midnight says: AWWWW 🥺)

Some of the Heroes burst out laughing while some of them was taking it serious and looking att Hawks weirdly.

In response to the reactions Hawks face turned red. And of course he started snitchin "LOOK AT MIDNIGHTS COMMENT THEN!"

Not many where surprised, we ARE talkin bout a r-rated hero after all.

"Ahm ahm, im the smartest hear so i decide that from now whenever someone posts from that account you are gonna check it out and the comments for information"

With Nezus last words the metting ended.