Chapter 10 - ...Who is he?

Heyo sorry for not updating but here you go I hope this entratains y'all<3
|
Toga was going around town bored, nobody wanted to hang out with her right now...

Dabi was with Hawks and didn't want anyone annoying them so they left to the heroes penthouse, Shigaraki and Spinner where playing video games of some sort which caused unnecessaryly loud screaming be heard through the entire base and the others where out on a mission.

She missed them all, the blonde couldn't imagine what it would be like to live without them but now she was kinda pissed, what could have been so important that they leave her all lonely.

Oh one of them is gonna regret it for sure.

Toga changed directions and started skipping back to the league in a hurry, because for her plan to work out she had to be unseen.

As the young villain arrived she went to Dabi's room, after all; the only one she could really damage was him. The others where to carefree and open about their life the only one that however wasn't is Dabi, maybe Hawks to but he doesn't have a room in the base.

The rooms were only for the homeless (them 😭 lol)

Opening the door she peaked inside to make sure no one was there before fully entering and shutting the door behind her.

She started with all the drawers checking if he had something to hide, then moved on to his bookshelf, only to see a book that interested her, and by pure coincidence and luck as she flipped through the book she saw it.

A burnt picture of two boys, one of them she could assume was Dabi when he was younger.

It was kinda weird seeing Dabi with a different hair colour, that she couldn't be sure which because of the photo being black and white, and even weirder to see him without scars. She hadn't thought about where the scars came from so it was to her like the arsonist had them from birth.

Taking a minute to clearly think about the risk she is taking, she decided that yes it was worth it to post this on Dabi's Instagram.

That would teach everyone a lesson not to leave her alone and lonely... It reminded her of her past life.

----------

973k likes💬56k comments💫13k shares

Caption: This is a little revenge because big brother left me alone... I present to you young Dabi 😽🤭❤️❤️🔪🔪

Comments:

loveynette:
Holy smokes dude, am I the only one who thought he was born with his scars 😭 /nm

Endeavorhatepage:
Oh my fucking god @Icebender tell me you don't see it, i dare you.

Icebender replied to Endeavorhatepage:
Nat I know what you mean but let's be rational and talk about this, come over today, and tell sho to come along.

Smurfarna:
!!!Daily reminder that bacon bits is still a villain!!!

Catzawa replied to Smurfarna:
Daily reminder just because someone is a villain it doesn't give you the right to call them bacon bits, it's extremely insulting.

----------

"TOGA COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" Hawks screamed

Holy shit she was in for trouble

The blonde villain quickly ran down to the entrance ready for whatever scolding she was gonna get from Hawks... Or god forbid Dabi.

"Toga wtf, I thought i said this before! You can't keep exposing Dabi. He will eventually find out and get mad!!"

Toga sniffled quitely looking down in shame.

"So you didn't tell him?"

"I will tell him if you don't explain yourself young lady"

Toga started crying causing Hawks to soften his gaze by a little before she spoke
"I was just so lonely*sniffle* all of you left me alone, and it reminded me of when I was in middleschool and everyone ignored me for being- for being a freak *sniffle*"

Hawks calmed down a little and went forward to hug her, sometimes he tend to forget that Toga wasn't that old to be dealing with all of this.

"I'll let it slide this time, and this time only."

Toga pulled away smiling slightly.

End of chapter (700 words) part 1/2