Chapter 8 - High end

Dabi's pov

Damn it the nomu got deafeted, looks like i have to do this myself *sigh*

I walked Up to Keigo and Enji dramaticly becuse why not and i bet My boyfriend would appreciate it.

"I didn't think you'd be here." I Said as i used My quirk to create a big Swirl of blue flames around us it lasting and becoming Cage like.

"The league of villains... Dabi." Endeavor Said angrily like he had any right to be angry!

"More importantly let's talk a Little, since we have this chance." I Said not caring about what the fuck Enji thinks.

"I only have small feathers left, but i should be able to stall-" How heroic of His boyfriend 'I oNlY hAvE sMaLl FeAtHeRs' My ass.

"I just came to get that Nomu. There's No way i'd be able to win-" i Said as i lept forward acctivating My quirk.
"-not against the top two Heroes covered in wounds!"

I was ready to send out My flames when that rabbit bitch - Mirko - came and ruined EVERYTHING.

"I Saw the news and Hopped over!"

Shit.

All of us fighted for a while it going better for them leaving My brusied and bloody before i admited to deafet.

"Ujiko-san" as soon as the Words left My mouth black vomit of some sort forced it's way out of My mouth.

"See you later, number one. Untill then... DON'T DIE, ENJI TODOROKI!"

"Talk now!"

And i disappered.

When i fianlly arrived i was surprised i didn't get teleported to the lab instead our base.

"I'm back!"

Before i got the chance to look around and be more aware i felt Toga jumping on me giving me a hug.

"You fool, you scared me!" She cried out hugging me tighther.

"Toga, i need to bandage My woudns and clean Up all this blood, can you please get of me?"

She pouted but eventualy let go letting me tend to My wounds.

--------------

❤️1M likes💬673k comments💫 109k shares

Caption: He got injured again :(((  i don't want everyone in the league to get injured i just want to live a normal life with them 💞💞🔪❤️✨

Comments:

thegayone:
jit started it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Endeavorhatepage:  (Natsuo Todoroki)
As a medical student this hurts me.

Birdbrain:
Did him real good huh, got me well to tbh.

Lordexplosionmurder:
That's what the extra gets for kidnapping me tch