Best Friends - Øystein

What it'd be like being best friends with Øystein:

- You met him through a mutual friend and you weren't really sure about him at first. He was honestly a bit intimidating and he didn't seem interested at all.
- But as time went on, you noticed how endearing and personable he actually was. Now you both call each other best friends without hesitation.
- You're free to visit him at his apartment or drop by at Helvete to see how he's doing and what records he recommends to you.
- Occasionally you spend the night at his apartment and it's lots of fun. You usually watch cheesy horror movies, eat spaghetti since that's his favorite, and hold his tiny pet snakes for a while.
- He gets angry easily and talks big talk, but you're used to it by now, and you know he won't actually do anything. All bark, no bite.
- You make fun of his height sometimes, or the fact his blond hair starts showing through. He always has a good insult to throw back. Playfully, of course.
- You sit in on his band practice now and again, and that's pretty fun. Seeing him play guitar (or occasionally drums) is always entertaining. You can always tell how passionate he is about it.
- He's also passionate about politics, religion, music (specifically his band or bands he likes), and you can get him to talk for hours on it. He may appear as quiet to others but you know how he actually is.