Best Friends - Ronnie

What it'd be like being best friends with Ronnie:

- You've known him since highschool, and it's been such a trip seeing him grow, as a person and as a musician. His hair and the sleeve on his arm has gotten longer over the years.
- He's such a fun dude to hang out with. His easy-going and humorous personality has always drawn people to him, so you're not surprised.
- Joe and Lee are like his brothers and you love hanging with them too. They're all like peas in a pod, really.
- Playful arguments with him always leads to him using his "demon voice". Of course he always wins.
- You both bond over video games, Harry Potter, food, and music. And of course his dogs. Spending nights at his place that he shares with his band mates are pretty simple but that doesn't stop it from being hella fun.
- Lots of inside jokes that you don't even remember the start of but they're funny as hell. Plus his laugh just makes you laugh immediately anyway.
- Long, thoughtful conversations aren't a regular thing but when you do have them, it's really interesting to see his thought process and how he explains things.
- He makes new friends easily due to how extroverted he is but he always lets you know you won't be replaced. You're his best friend and he isn't afraid to say it to the world.