Chapter 1 "where!?"

Dark.

I can't remember what happened.

Or how I got here.

But I can't see, it's as if someone glued my optics shut.

I can hear.. gun shots, metal against metal.

I felt someone try to lift me up, but just feeling the size of their servos, they couldn't do it alone. I heard them shout to another. And I was not about to be taken to a place I had no knowledge about. But I guess that problem was solved when I heard them grunt, along with a gun shot.

Slightly opening my optics, I realized how low on energon I was. Warnings flared inside my visor. Wait my visor? I hardly ever put that thing on. I got up into a sitting a position and retracted my visor. I had an enormous helmache. I held my helm with one servo to maybe calm it down.

Nope, not working

I looked up to see soldiers, who looked liked they just surrounded me.

"Great.." I grumbled under my breath. Quickly getting up, stumbling a bit. We all kinda just having a stare down.

"Come with us calmly and we won't have to do this the hard way," one of them said, in attempt to frighten me.

I had dealt with worse. I laughed, they looked bewildered. I slightly held one arm up. I summoned my whip, and my visor slid into place.

Snapping my whip, I threw it around the neck of a soldier and yanked them at the soldier next to him, both falling over. The other soldiers observed what happened and drew out their blasters. Grinning under the visor, I pulled the whip behind my back, ready to fight.

Throwing my whip around the torso of a soldier, I then kneed them in the stomach and walked over their back. The soldiers then began to charge and shoot at the same time. Like that's ever a good idea. Changing the setting on my whip, I waited till they got close enough. When they got near I spun my whip and a little bit of myself, and they all were split in half.

I changed the settings back to original and retracted my visor, my grin still there. Walking past the bodies, fighting still going on. I crouched down near a bush and observed. Decepticons.. against the.. Autobots. I hated both sides, but I also wanted answers, but certainly not after what they did. I never will gain help from EITHER side. My grin fell.

Final conclusion, decisions are hard.

"Ahem." I heard from behind me. I froze up and turned around. It was a blue femme. I stood up to my full height, I looked down at her narrowing my optics. Realizing she was an autobot. My optics flew open, "Autobot!" I yelled, backing up and falling over the bush.

Great, just great..

I was now visible to everybody on the battle field. The autobot slightly backed up. I got up on my pedes, and made a run for it, going around the battle field.
Somebody jumped out in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

It was a decepticon, his frame was almost completely red, no scratches or dents, obviously takes good care of it.

I sighed, "I don't have time for this, just get out of my way!" I exclaimed, pointing my whip at him.

"I would but Lord Megatron would be very grateful if I brought you to him," he smirked.

Wait, Lord, Megatron? But he just goes by Megatron, we was called Lord during the war. This is all so confusing..

Well I wasn't going to get answers by standing around, and I certainly wasn't just going to go with a decepticon, or an autobot.

"So, if you would just calmly come with me, you will be left unharmed," he remarked, trying to be convincing but failed miserably..

"In your dreams you oversized cherry!" I yelled at him, sliding my visor into place and snapping my whip. He visibly jumped back dramatically and yelped. I could've swore I heard a soldier ask what a cherry was, then die. I knew plenty of Earth and its customs, as a sparkling I did alot of research on the planet.

I heard loud steps heading my way, swiftly looking over to see .. Megatron? Didn't look like him. But I had no time to waver over the thought. I quickly jumped out of the way, as he shot at me.

Dammit dammit DAMMIT!

I mentally cursed as I read the warnings that flared inside my visor, I must be moving around to much and my reserves are depleting. I needed to get out of there. I retracted my visor, not wanting to see anymore warnings. It also was kind of hard to fight with a huge helmache.

I felt like I was about to just pass out, I fell onto one knee and held my helm with my free servo, retracting my whip. I heard loud steps coming my way and a shadow covered over me. I slightly looked up.

"Hmmm, yes she will make a great addition to the decepticon cause. Knockout, take her to the ship." Megatron ordered. Then I passed out.

Hope you enjoyed chapter one! Chapter 2 will be out some time next week I'll update you guys when it's out! Cya next time!